What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

Game_Breaker

Coach
Love how Sam randomly showed up to tell Bran who's meant to know everything that Jon isn't really a bastard, because of a diary he had of a maester he heard Gilly read when he wasn't really paying attention

sandshark

Bench
And now the long wait until the season 8 begins.
Hopefully Martin will have finished WoW before then so we have something to occupy our minds.

Game_Breaker

Coach
I watch them as actors because they're probably the hottest two on the show anyhow.
This is sort of a thing in mediaeval times anyhow so it's just how it was.
Let's also remember Dany/Sansa/Marg etc are supposed to be married off/having sex/raped at like 12 or 13 year old....so honestly the incest angle is just one of many uncomfortable moments in this show.

Speaking of good looking, Rhaegar was nowhere near good looking enough...tf was that dude?!

He definitely looked like an older version of Viserys, which is strange considering they were meant to be around the same age at the time of their deaths (early - mid 20s)

viserysrhaegarcollage.jpg

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I always imagined Rhaegar was a massive hoss of a man rather than the pencil necked geek we got in tonights flashback.

Nah he's meant to be a lute playing, poetry writing pretty boy. Good at riding an jousting, but not a beast in hand to hand combat, Robert (who was supposed to be a massive hoss) f**ked him up good.

Shorty

Staff member
He definitely looked like an older version of Viserys, which is strange considering they were meant to be around the same age at the time of their deaths (early - mid 20s)

viserysrhaegarcollage.jpg
Omg Viserys looks so much better.
I'm legit mad about this, they had like 7 season to grab a decent Rhaegar and they serve up this mess!
His hair is not long enough either!
While I'm at it...did the Targs not understand the concept of deep conditioner?! (Or the middle earth equivalent).

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
So much going on this episode that we forget the little things. Enjoyed the hounds little exchange with the mountain, surely this is setting up for clegane bowl.

Shorty

Staff member
Seriously what's with people so butthurt about the Rhaegar casting, he's on screen for like 10 seconds in a flashback, big f**king deal
He was an underwhelming casting, I'm not going to act like a walking dead fan and serve endless praise.

Pommy

Coach
I don't get what people were expecting for the casting though?
He looks like a Targaryan and there time as warriors was supposed to be over at this point. Much like their dragons they had become weak and that's what led to their downfall.

I don't get what people were expecting for the casting though?
He looks like a Targaryan and there time as warriors was supposed to be over at this point. Much like their dragons they had become weak and that's what led to their downfall.
The man's looks are part of his legend and they choose a weazely looking androtop with a greasy head and face

They needed to at least match Jamie Lannister

nick87

Coach
Count me in on the group who couldn't give a f**k about the casting on a guy who appeared for 10 seconds

If HBO start doing spin offs and cast him as poorly as that where he's a main player in a story of westeros, then I'll get upset