What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones II

Rhaegar was terribly cast

He wasn't what I'd consider remotely attractive, Gendry is prettier than that man

He did however look like his f**kwit brother so he had that which was nice i guess

Did Connor show up? I didn't see him

What was with Tyrion staring in that Dany/Jon reveal, does he somehow know? Sure looked like it, that or he wasn't pleased they were f**king.
I was wondering this as well, I found this snippet which could make things a little tense next season if they follow this script

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...aenerys-season-7-episode-7-finale-dragon-wolf

"Well for the sad truth we might want to consult George R.R. Martin’s original 1993 letter to his publisher outlining his plan for Game of Thrones. We’ve already discussed at length that Martin’s original plan to have Jon fall in love with his sister Arya (oh yes) has been repurposed. Jon is still in love with a relative but it’s his much more age-appropriate aunt Daenerys. But there was a third side to the love triangle in Martin’s original plan. He wrote:
'Exiled, Tyrion will change sides, making common cause with the surviving Starks to bring his brother down, and falling helplessly in love with Arya Stark while he’s at it. His passion is, alas, unreciprocated, but no less intense for that, and it will lead to a deadly rivalry between Tyrion and Jon Snow.'"

Who knows..

Little Finger scene was my favourite.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It boggles my mind that this fat pervert wrote such a decent series. If I was the publisher i would have run like the wind when i got a outline that said the main character falls in love with his sister and it would have cost me millions of dollars.

Just goes to show you cant judge a book by the horrifying outlines written by a fat sea captain

Shorty

Staff member
I was wondering this as well, I found this snippet which could make things a little tense next season if they follow this script

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...aenerys-season-7-episode-7-finale-dragon-wolf

"Well for the sad truth we might want to consult George R.R. Martin’s original 1993 letter to his publisher outlining his plan for Game of Thrones. We’ve already discussed at length that Martin’s original plan to have Jon fall in love with his sister Arya (oh yes) has been repurposed. Jon is still in love with a relative but it’s his much more age-appropriate aunt Daenerys. But there was a third side to the love triangle in Martin’s original plan. He wrote:
'Exiled, Tyrion will change sides, making common cause with the surviving Starks to bring his brother down, and falling helplessly in love with Arya Stark while he’s at it. His passion is, alas, unreciprocated, but no less intense for that, and it will lead to a deadly rivalry between Tyrion and Jon Snow.'"

Who knows..

Little Finger scene was my favourite.
Interesting, Tyrion seems very protective of her.
I wonder if you're onto something because he seemed to go into full panic mode whenever she wanted to go ride dragons and f**k sh*t up.

So those bloody leaked scripts were almost pin point! I can't believe it.
I wonder if the leaked season 8 ones are too!

Haffa

What was with Tyrion staring in that Dany/Jon reveal, does he somehow know? Sure looked like it, that or he wasn't pleased they were f**king.
He's probably pissed he has to break it to Jorah in the morning.

Do you think he's done a deal with cersei to put her kid on the throne? They made a big deal about Dany not being able to have kids even though it's clear she's going to carry Johns after Boatsex. But cersei returned pretty sure of herself and Tyrion had to give up something.

Vozzy

Juniors
Great season as a whole. There was a lack of big deaths only Littlefinger this whole series. There seems like there needs to be a few more twists to the story but they only have 5 more episodes so it can't all happen. Things like:

- varys playing dany aswell as grey worms missus.

- the tyrion being a targaryan theory

-euron having a horn to control a dragon or even a 4th egg

I guess in wrapping the whole story up they can't.

- even things like Bran warging in an out of past characters and becoming Bran the builder and all the other Brans.

I just hope this is true
FB_IMG_1503915187974.jpg

-

Interesting, Tyrion seems very protective of her.
I wonder if you're onto something because he seemed to go into full panic mode whenever she wanted to go ride dragons and f**k sh*t up.

So those bloody leaked scripts were almost pin point! I can't believe it.
I wonder if the leaked season 8 ones are too!
If you read that link I posted they also questioned his motives about sending Jorah away from Mereen and how he advised that Daario stay behind in Essos. These are just theories though.

The leaked scripts for this season were pretty much spot on.
I have a story about next seasons "leaks".
I was off sick for a few days a couple of weeks ago with that flu and all I basically did was watch youtube.
A link came up with season 8 leaks so I watched it. Only 10 views had been watched at the time, in ten mins there were about 24,000 views. Anyway I'm watching away and I decided to click on the "more" description part, he wrote in there something along the lines of "this could be real or it could be my take on what could happen". He proceeded to put one up a day and then *puff* his account was gone. Every "leak" has been word for word what this person had wrote, except the description of course.
The very first one had massive holes in it, wrong names "Jorah and Dany having sex". They got called out on it and changed it.
Personally I think next seasons leaks are not real.

Pommy

Coach
Great season as a whole. There was a lack of big deaths only Littlefinger this whole series. There seems like there needs to be a few more twists to the story but they only have 5 more episodes so it can't all happen. Things like:

- varys playing dany aswell as grey worms missus.

- the tyrion being a targaryan theory

-euron having a horn to control a dragon or even a 4th egg

I guess in wrapping the whole story up they can't.

- even things like Bran warging in an out of past characters and becoming Bran the builder and all the other Brans.

I just hope this is true
View attachment 15026

-

I saw a post on FB showing that photo was photoshopped.

Apey

Staff member
Yeah I think if anything the season 8 "leaks" were fanfic based on the season 7 leaks. I don't think it'd be hard for anyone to come up with some ideas at this point.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
With little finger dead how stupid was he to hand over his golden goose sansa to a deranged rapist ????

Parra Pride

Coach
Yeah I think if anything the season 8 "leaks" were fanfic based on the season 7 leaks. I don't think it'd be hard for anyone to come up with some ideas at this point.

I read some apparent Season 8 leaks that killed Howland Reed in two different episodes, which was enough for me to call bullshit on those ones.