What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bandwagon

Staff member
We'll have to start with either King or Kritchard, both will be under a bit of a cloud injury wise, same if we start with French. I think that means if French starts, Smith goes onto the bench to cover either position.

No French and if Kritchard is good enough to go, we go in with King and Kritchard.

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon if Vave got up straight away to play the ball it wouldn't have even been a penalty

Don't agree. There seems to be a unwritten rule that if a player gets badly injured then the tackler gets hit hard.

A wack in the jaw is high no matter if he gets a busted jaw or not. Same goes with a chicken wing. If Vave tore his peck off the bone I bet the Storm merkin would've got 6 weeks.

Does not make sense to me. Next time I get caught firing a gun into a crowd, I will argue that I should face no charges bc nobody got hurt.

200.webp

T.S Quint

Coach
There's been a lot of stuff being said about the refs, with plenty of fiery passion in this thread.
I could add to it, but instead I just want to point out something that seems to have been forgotten in all of this hoopla:

How good was Will Smith's try. That pass from Moses was incredible. Not the first time they've done it, but it is no less impressive.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
There's been a lot of stuff being said about the refs, with plenty of fiery passion in this thread.
I could add to it, but instead I just want to point out something that seems to have been forgotten in all of this hoopla:

How good was Will Smith's try. That pass from Moses was incredible. Not the first time they've done it, but it is no less impressive.

Its been mentioned as one of the tries of the finals, of course that one against us was named the try of the week, but brilliant stuff from Moses.

Since he's come to Parramatta he's been given a licence to run the ball more, have a good kicking game and defend better.

I knew the bloke had talent when he carved us up one time but he's been better since moving to Parra.

Just on the performance from the whole team, I think everyone should deserve a pat on the back. Yes we lost by 2 points but we proved that we're really hungry in this competition and will take on any opposition.

If we show the same performance against the Cowboys, the Roosters will be crapping themselves.

84 Baby

Referee
Hey Stagger remember that time you said that Spags should be our chairman, Fitzy CEO and Sharpy head of recruitment? Don't bother going back to see if you actually did, I recall it well

forward pass

Coach
For everyone who seems to think there is a giant conspiracy against us - there is absolutely NOTHING - that the NRL would want more than the Eels in the Grand Final. Do you think they want Storm v Broncos (I know that can't happen now). They would love a Sydney team, and would love even more a BIG Sydney team. Eels playing the GF this year would be one of the all time great feel good stories.

Seriously, get over yourselves. Some of the posts in this thread are bloody ridiculous. What's more, it is amazing how our supporters turn against the side within 20 or so minutes of praising them. Read the posts at 4.45 pm - compared to 5.10pm on Saturday. We were playing our arses off - at both those times.