What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Kornstar

Coach
At least you have the Raiders to keep you entertained over the summer months.
I get to be bored out of my mind watching the 49ers.

My Colts aren't much either with Luck out. Sick of the f**king secrecy too!!

Not that i expect a lot out of them with him there but he makes us a much better team even though we can't protect him!

hybrideel

Bench
Eele what can go wrong is anything as soon as the opposition qb passes the ball. Our secondary is still woeful and unless our rush defence manages to get a sack or pressure for a bad throw there are many yards to be had against us.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Eele what can go wrong is anything as soon as the opposition qb passes the ball. Our secondary is still woeful and unless our rush defence manages to get a sack or pressure for a bad throw there are many yards to be had against us.

Bang on.

I can't believe how bad our secondary is.

At least we still have Mack...

hindy111

Post Whore
NFL is f**king boring

how in f**ks name can you watch that shit :confused:

It is brilliant.You do need a reasonable concentration level and IQ to understand it.

Best you stick to simple sports. Ahh trying to think of a few for you. Do you know the game knuckles?