What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson

JDHD

Juniors
He certainly paid for his crime by doing time and in the process became a better person also undertaking a Uni degree. Fergo is an immature dipshit that has never been responsible for his ongoing lunacy.

Don't forget that thing he did in the semi this year against the Broncos where he just threw it back infield. He's not exactly a Mensa candidate.

Qdf

Juniors
He's better than Lafai, Aitken and McDonald. Right now, he's better than Nightingale (though as Nightingale is one of the greatest people ever to live that''s hard to write).
See if any club wants Nightingale.
That way while he's playing for NZ, We'll see what offers he gets.
We need speed on the wing,& Nightingale wouldn't run out of site on a dark night.

TruSaint

Referee
I would cry in my weetbix should this occur, not a fan of the Dugan signing. Even though is probably better than our current centres.
Fortunately I think Fergo burnt that bridge when he left.

Dugan will go alright with you guys mate...
I wouldnt worry at all tbh

Life's Good

Coach
I would cry in my weetbix should this occur, not a fan of the Dugan signing. Even though is probably better than our current centres.
Fortunately I think Fergo burnt that bridge when he left.
As a tackle busting runner, Dugan is fine & will go well for you guys. Beyond that is not his game hence why the lack of ‘world class’ money.
He will give his all though.

Last edited:

Dannyboy80

Juniors
f**king hell no! That merkin is a f**king sex offender who never should have been allowed back in the game. He's a waste of atoms who is not only a terrible person but has been badly out of form since the end of 2015. His club form has been diabolical and the only reason he got picked for Origin was because a) for some reason people thought that he and Dugan had a great combination despite never having played a game of first grade together and b) he was ordained as a rep player early in his career because he was roughly the same height and build as Israel Folau who was dominating at that point. Add to that the fact that we only just cut out the tumor that is Josh Dugan and I question why we'd want his best mate who is by all accounts even more of a dickhead than that f**kwit was.

Let me put it this way: the fact that Fergy digitally raped a woman in Northies means that if we sign him, I won't support the Dragons any more. I feel that strongly about it. We cannot become one of those clubs who tolerate that behaviour.
I agree with you wholeheartedly, but Russell Packer stomped on somebody’s head and went to jail for it.. different offense completely, but our club has already become the second chance centre! Duges, Benji, Packer etc That seems to be footy these days unfortunately

TruSaint

Referee
I agree with you wholeheartedly, but Russell Packer stomped on somebody’s head and went to jail for it.. different offense completely, but our club has already become the second chance centre! Duges, Benji, Packer etc That seems to be footy these days unfortunately

With respect, putting Dugan's indiscretion ( rooftop drinks ), along side serious offences like assault is a long stretch.

Josh didnt break the law, he broke a footy teams standard of protocol, and left.. Whilst it was childish and wrong, to compare it to the other offences / allegations is way off.

I know he is now a shark, doesnt mean we keep dragging his name through the mud...

dragonssamy61

First Grade
With respect, putting Dugan's indiscretion ( rooftop drinks ), along side serious offences like assault is a long stretch.

Josh didnt break the law, he broke a footy teams standard of protocol, and left.. Whilst it was childish and wrong, to compare it to the other offences / allegations is way off.

I know he is now a shark, doesnt mean we keep dragging his name through the mud...

Well said true
what duges has done is nothing compared to some of the others.
He's not a bad bloke.
He gave his all to the dragons untill he signed with the sharks.
I think he will suit there style of play.
Now they have Moyland all the pressure will be on moyland

ViceVersa

Juniors
I'd definately take him over Mcdonald.
I remember when we had Wendell, we used to say... "He's a d*ckhead... But he's our d*ckhead..."

ALSGI

Bench
Well said true
what duges has done is nothing compared to some of the others.
He's not a bad bloke.
He gave his all to the dragons untill he signed with the sharks.
I think he will suit there style of play.
Now they have Moyland all the pressure will be on moyland
Agree Sammy and Tru.
Duges has done some dumb shit not criminal shit.
Always did his best, was often our best and threw games wide open in attack we just didn’t have the game or players to make the most of his efforts. In defence he was very good.
Good luck to the bloke, just hope he doesn’t rip us apart, run around Nighty or run over the top of Dufty.