What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Team announced this morning at 9.00AM

Clusterf**k coming up apparently

Gronk

Staff member
Ricky Ponting said that we will win the Ashes in straight sets.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Tim Paine so the rumour goes, yet he cant even get a gig for the worst team in Australia
...and the coach has scored a Sheffield Shield ton more recently than him.

Seriously, Neville must have rooted Buff’s daughter.

Bazal

Post Whore
How on earth does Marsh keep getting a chance? We've seen exactly what he offers...he's a solid cricketer but a massive downhill skier with no improvement or long term potential.

And holy shit the CHAIRMAN OF SELECTORS was just asked by Crash Craddock if he was worried that Paine was overlooked for Jake Doran as keeper for much of last season....he responded that he couldn't comment on what happened at Tasmania last year as he wasn't aware what went on.

Incorrect

Coach
How on earth does Marsh keep getting a chance? We've seen exactly what he offers...he's a solid cricketer but a massive downhill skier with no improvement or long term potential.

And holy shit the CHAIRMAN OF SELECTORS was just asked by Crash Craddock if he was worried that Paine was overlooked for Jake Doran as keeper for much of last season....he responded that he couldn't comment on what happened at Tasmania last year as he wasn't aware what went on.

No words.... apart from those 2 at the beginning of this reply.... and the sentence that followed them.... oh, and that last part just before this part.... you know what I mean.....

hineyrulz

Post Whore

don’t think Hohn’s is aware what goes on in most things.

It boggles the mind how they went back to fossils like him and that Weirdo G Chappell.

Incorrect

Coach
don’t think Hohn’s is aware what goes on in most things.

It boggles the mind how they went back to fossils like him and that Weirdo G Chappell.

Abso-f**king-lutely G Chappell is a weirdo.... always wondered if anyoen else thought this....

Bazal

Post Whore
I haven't heard stories but he just comes across as a bit of a strange character

Eelementary

Post Whore
Matt Renshaw dropped - dud SMarsh in.

Yeah, no - makes complete sense.

I genuinely despise Cricket Australia.

84 Baby

Referee
So bowling attack picks itself Hazlewood, Starc, Cummins and (unless we decide Darsh is an allrounder) Lyon and 3 guaranteed batsmen (Warner, Smith, Handscomb).
Well at least we've learnt our lesson and at least selected a part-time wicketkeeper rathen than no wickie AKA Wade

Latest posts