What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC - SF2 - TON 18-20 ENG @ Auckland

Semi Final Result: TON v ENG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raiderdave

First Grade
no way in hell that was a strip
Whitehead is making a tackle

if the referee had sent it up it would have been a no try & we are where we are now

Raiderdave

First Grade
and the ignorance being farted out on Ch 7 is annoying
no wonder referees are being lost to the game when commentators have NFI about the rules

Danish

Referee
no way in hell that was a strip
Whitehead is making a tackle

if the referee had sent it up it would have been a no try & we are where we are now

If you don’t think he was playing at the ball you’ve never played league. He knew exactly what he was doing

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Fifita is going out on the town tonight to murder a few refs.

Cecchin won't be one of them. He won't make it out of Mt Smart.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Australia will beat England easily. Tonga were ordinary for 70 minutes but ultimately robbed by a referee who feels who wants put his stamp on the game rather than do what a normal ref should and at least check with video ref.

Clarkent

Juniors
I was going for Tonga and that was a fair strip in the end... Tonga should've won that if Tupou held on to the damn ball in the first half!! England played a very structured and smart game plan and they deserved it

LeedsStorm

Juniors
Before I call that a try I wouldn't mind having another look.

At least worth a look. Surely.

Agree. You have to have a look. But I don't see the decision overturned if he did. He has to judge there is a deliberate strike at the ball and there's insufficient for me.

Great game.

BIG week for the England conditioners. They looked on their arse

Raiderdave

First Grade
game and momentum killer, should have let it run out then went to the video ref
and have an english video ref get England into the WC final even tho that would have been the correct call
that wouldn't have caused any controversy eh ?

taste2taste

Juniors
Fifita was stripped , regathered and scored.

TRY , Tonga win !!
Hang on...what , didn't even go to the video ref ?

A great advertisement for league ruined by the ref!

Fans have been complaining about the refs robbing teams ( Manly were raped In this years semis) and now on the biggest stage refs f£&ck it up.

I won't be witching the final.

Absolute joke !!!