What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

DlEHARD

Juniors
Rain hasn't helped and the Raiders while a loyal fanbase never draw big on the Coast.

But considering the Titans lag behind their own 2017 figures for Memberships, something is wrong.

Marlins

Juniors
17.8k is a good start. And next week should improve on that weather permitting. BRONCOS at home will create a spike!
Yeah Broncos & Storm should be real good crowds. Warriors & Penrith should be packed as well after this weekend

Vee

First Grade
Well no wonder crowd averages are down
The second game double header crowd doesnt exist apparently.
No, you don’t understand, no-turned up for the 2nd game. Good thing they played it as a double header and preserved our average.

Clifferd

Coach
Sharks v Dragons 15k
Roosters v Bulldogs 14k
Brisbane v Cowboys 47k
Warriors v Titans 18k
Panthers v Rabbitohs 18k
Melbourne v Tigers 21k
Manly v Parra 14k
Canberra v Knights 16k

Really don’t have a clue. The only crowds I’m confident of being decent are the

Melbourne one (Slaters 300th)

and of course the QLD derby.

Penrith should get a good crowd also coming off a fantastic win

Sharks would get a sell out if it was any day other than Thursday.

Last edited:

horrie hastings

First Grade
Sharks v Dragons 15k

Roosters v Bulldogs 14k

Brisbane v Cowboys 47k

Warriors v Titans 18k

Panthers v Rabbitohs 18k

Melbourne v Tigers 21k

Manly v Parra 14k

Canberra v Knights 16k

Really don’t have a clue. The only crowds I’m confident of being decent are the

Melbourne one (Slaters 300th)

and of course the QLD derby.

Penrith should get a good crowd also coming off a fantastic win

Sharks would get a sell out if it was any day other than Thursday.

Yes Sharks vs Saints stinks on a Thursday night, play it on a Saturday night or Sunday it would be a huge crowd. Would be happy with a 14,000 crowd for the Roosters vs Dogs but a 6pm time slot on a Friday I doubt it, hope I’m wrong.

insert.pause

First Grade
Rain hasn't helped and the Raiders while a loyal fanbase never draw big on the Coast.

But considering the Titans lag behind their own 2017 figures for Memberships, something is wrong.
People may have put their money towards commonwealth games tickets instead.

Clifferd

Coach
Haha, "patches of grass". They're only allowed to sell X number of GA tickets.
They're not sardines you f**king morons.

Would you confidently say there was 21,5k there? Seen bigger crowds get announced less. Must have been stacked on the camera side

Perth Red

Post Whore
Given both games in Perth had 38k attendance, the “average” of this weekend’s 8 games is closer to 22.5k.

Good result.

Suppose depends if your counting tickets sold or people watching the games. There is no real right or wrong answer to double headers. They are one set of fans watching two games at end of day, count them however.

Main thing is awesome crowd result for the game in the West.
Needed Penrith gate counter, would have been 70k in the 60k stadium!

Stallion

First Grade
Yes Sharks vs Saints stinks on a Thursday night, play it on a Saturday night or Sunday it would be a huge crowd. Would be happy with a 14,000 crowd for the Roosters vs Dogs but a 6pm time slot on a Friday I doubt it, hope I’m wrong.

If the marketing people offer some decent lower price incentives then , weather permitting, a good crowd may lob up for this game. After all plenty of workers in the city might wander on to this game. This may be alot more than 14000 if marketed well.

Latest posts