What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 4: Eels v Tigs - Game Day Thread

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
What was the commentators reaction to the last try not being overruled?

Potentially not a try, but no evidence to overturn refs decision.

I think it was a try, but we should have had the ball down the other end from a Tigers knock on, additionally there was Shepard in that set that even one of the commentators called.

I think Arthur’s career is on the line, this half time chat will be make or break here. If we get smashed from here I’d sack him.

He is f**king clueless. The players are obviously not playing for him and whatever he did in the off season has not worked.

Recruitment, Lower grades all gone to shite , fitness - has all been substandard. Something is def wrong at the club

Wally21

Bench
Refs are awful, however this team has no heart. Everyone is waiting for someone else to do something. Norman/Moses are terrible Generals.

TheParraboy

Staff member
As they say, you make your own luck. When the teams on fire the luck goes with them. Consequently, when they're playing like shit the luck goes against them.

Should we damper with the ball to stuff up their kicking game? Ours won’t be affected, totally shit either way

Kornstar

Coach
I think Arthur’s career is on the line, this half time chat will be make or break here. If we get smashed from here I’d sack him.

He is f**king clueless. The players are obviously not playing for him and whatever he did in the off season has not worked.

Serious question.

All these rumours about division within the ranks etc. why did they only come out when we started losing? Why nothing before the start of the season or after the Knights trial????

We are a joke but it is funny how all the people in the know only whinge when things aren’t going their way?

hindy111

Post Whore
We've gifted the Tigers all their possession. They've earnt f**k all of it.

To be honest the Tigers have really got f**k all in attack and we've made them look like world beaters.

We look good when the possssion goes our way, but when it doesn't we just fall in a heap and fall apart. We cant expect to rely on trying to get 55% posession to win games.

We simply need to be better.

Mentally weak. When things dont go our way we are unable to be tough and regain momentum. Once we lost it we compound it. We seem unable to get into a grind.
Sorry but we cant keep blaming reffs. BA needs to either work put why we are getting less then 40% posession every game or replace him.It isnt just luck

Eelementary

Post Whore
Poor calls aren't costing us this game, but come on - forward passes not being called, high tackles that aren't actually high, knock-ons not being called, and an offside penalty against us after they gift us the ball...

Twenty five minutes before our first penalty...

We suck - we truly are an awful football team -, but this officiating is f**ked.

And Arthur will do nothing about it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mentally weak. When things dont go our way we are unable to be tough and regain momentum. Once we lost it we compound it. We seem unable to get into a grind.
Sorry but we cant keep blaming reffs. BA needs to either work put why we are getting less then 40% posession every game or replace him.It isnt just luck

I don't think anyone is blaming the refs - we are putrid, and deserve to win the Spoon.

But the referees are so obviously biased, it's bordering on cheating.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Browns dumb pass to Moses.
Kenny Edwards hitting a player high.
Will smith being incompetent under the high ball.
Our players jumping the gun with their line speed several times.
It is our fault we have given them so much ball.

It was smith and he should have caught it, as the commentators said if you are pushing up with the forwards you should be ready for the pass.

Yep smith has been poor and being offside is f**ken ridiculous, our players should know better!!

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't think anyone is blaming the refs - we are putrid, and deserve to win the Spoon.

But the referees are so obviously biased, it's bordering on cheating.

Well with the penalty count, plus the Moses knock on, the missed forward passes in the lead up to repeat sets.... You can't blame the refs for us missing tackles, that's correct. But you can blame them 100% for the Tigers having 9 more sets than us

Latest posts