What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 4: Eels v Tigs - Game Day Thread

Avenger

Immortal
Serious question.

All these rumours about division within the ranks etc. why did they only come out when we started losing? Why nothing before the start of the season or after the Knights trial????

We are a joke but it is funny how all the people in the know only whinge when things aren’t going their way?
I’m not in the know mate. The players are complaining to former staff members that I know. Everyone knows that BA is an intense maniac who needs help but won’t take it.

His arrogance combined with ignorance will get him sacked and back on the tradie tools.

Noise

Coach
It was smith and he should have caught it, as the commentators said if you are pushing up with the forwards you should be ready for the pass.

Yep smith has been poor and being offside is f**ken ridiculous, our players should know better!!

We are a terrible football team. What ever happened this off season has not worked. Despite what TCT have reported we are a f**king embarrassment. We have no go forward, discipline or resolve.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well with the penalty count, plus the Moses knock on, the missed forward passes in the lead up to repeat sets.... You can't blame the refs for us missing tackles, that's correct. But you can blame them 100% for the Tigers having 9 more sets than us

Definitely.

I think we've been awful, but the game has not been officiated down the middle, and it's bullshit.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Really we have been poor, but gee our wingers / centres are definitely poorly!! They have let in 3 very soft tries!!

Gronk

Staff member
f**k me its a scapegoatathon.

Coach’s career is over. Never heard anything more ridiculous.

Refs are micromanaging us. No luck. Argh.

Avenger

Immortal
When I hear that Brian Smith offered his services and BA said no that was enough for me.

His problem is that he never listens to anyone. Especially with recruitment and retention. The guy is so arrogant which will lead to his downfall. Takes on too much yet knows f**k all.

Bazal

Post Whore
Definitely.

I think we've been awful, but the game has not been officiated down the middle, and it's bullshit.

With even possession were probably not half as bad as we look.

People can talk as much shot as they like, but when you get 35% or so of the footy you're not usually going to look very good.

Cue the usual spanners attacking that comment