What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 4: Eels v Tigs - Game Day Thread

hindy111

Post Whore
30% possesion? Not unlucky we just cant control a game.

BA looks like an ameture and teams have worked him out. I think his coaching career maybe done guys.
Mr 75%

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm so sick of this - the pricks in the middle rob us every single week, but does anything get done about it?

The Tigers deserve to win, but this is not an evenly officiated game, and it happens every week.

I'm so sick of this shit. The NRL is f**ked.

TheParraboy

Staff member
If we win this game then the Aussie team will beat South Africa in the 4th cricket test

hindy111

Post Whore
Moses attempted tackle on Naquiama was putrid. Never seen something so pathetic in first grade as that. Atleast Sandow put his body on line.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think Arthur’s career is on the line, this half time chat will be make or break here. If we get smashed from here I’d sack him.

He is f**king clueless. The players are obviously not playing for him and whatever he did in the off season has not worked.

Give it a rest, actually watch what's happening on the field ffs.

We are getting pounded and it's not by the opposing team. Some of these calls are genuinely disgusting

Chipmunk

Coach
We've gifted the Tigers all their possession. They've earnt f**k all of it.

To be honest the Tigers have really got f**k all in attack and we've made them look like world beaters.

We look good when the possession goes our way, but when it doesn't we just fall in a heap and fall apart. We cant expect to rely on trying to get 55% posession to win games.

We simply need to be better.

TheParraboy

Staff member
What the f*ck is going on!!! How has that ball not touched the corner post, how the f*ck could Moses knock on first? It’s a photo finish whether we or the refs are worse

Touching the corner post is irrelevant isn’t it? It’s the white line

Latest posts