What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs the Sharks

tripster

Juniors
I cannot believe they put that on report and penalised it. That is absolutely disgraceful.

Everyone knows that Dugan fakes injuries every second tackle.

mxlegend99

Referee
Why do i still feel like we will win? I can see 3 tries coming despite 70 minutes saying we cant do it.

Karnivayne

Juniors
In the first half Dugan not catching the ball in the in goal was a terrible call, if the Slater drop/kick was a game changer that wasnt far behind.

kinghippo

Juniors
The reff has been very poor, sharks especially Fifita have slowed the play down all day, and they have been inside the 10 all game.
Doesn’t excuse our performance, I can’t think of a positive thing that we have done today apart from RCG hitting it up from the kick

mxlegend99

Referee
This game like the Bulldogs one is one we've thrown away through being stupid and impatient.

We wasted far too long with Tamou on the field aswell. Why doesnt he get hooked for shit?

Kikau did last year. Tamou is immune to that though.

David brown

Juniors
Please get rid of that fat merkin Merrin... Chritchon need to f**k off, Deadset the worst winger in the comp f**king derp merkin.... Where is f**king done, get the f**k out of here... We are not a top 4 team barely a f**king top 8 team, f**king pathetic .....

tripster

Juniors
A little bit more patience and we would have won today. I think Maloney was probably too keen to beat his old club so he pushed things when he could have been patient. A few critical errors also contributed.

We also looked a bit down on intensity compared to the last few weeks. I think Kikau is carrying an injury.

We went up a gear near the end when Katoa came on for Wallace. I think we should persist with keeping Katoa on the bench and switching him on late in the game.

Latest posts