What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs the Sharks

unKwn

Juniors
we're about to get smashed if the players don't own up and fix their mistakes in the second half. we're so lucky to only be 4 down, dragons and warriors would be 20 up at this point. forwards have been missing. and what is our defense on sharks second try? hook please have a halftime speech please

mxlegend99

Referee
People thought Moylan couldn't defend in the line haha. Own up and admit you were wrong
People also thought we had proven we had fixed all our issues from last year.

We have played well this year. But we hzve played a lot of poor footy also.

Only down by 4 though after a shocking half of footy. I always feel confident of being able to turn it around when the damage is self inflicted. We control the ball and be patient. We win easily.

Our forwards are doing a good job here. Thats the hardest battle to win.

unKwn

Juniors
not exactly his fault but Maloney is getting shut down hard. just line speed from the sharks have shut him down instantly, which leaves peachy to do something, and he can't do much at half...

mxlegend99

Referee
Dont post (or quote) stats. Stats are frowned upon here.

I think we will run riot will. Sharks will tire. Not coming upwith points is a concern. But all that possession wtill has to take a toll on a weakened Sharks pack.

I think around 60th minute we will start to see the Sharks tire. Just dont let them extend their lead.

kinghippo

Juniors
Dont post (or quote) stats. Stats are frowned upon here.

I think we will run riot will. Sharks will tire. Not coming upwith points is a concern. But all that possession wtill has to take a toll on a weakened Sharks pack.

I think around 60th minute we will start to see the Sharks tire. Just dont let them extend their lead.
Agreed, they just need to keep an eye on CHN in D and we will be fine

Latest posts