What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V Panthers

ozbuck

Juniors
Can't wait to hear all the doom and gloom. We lose a game and the world is ending hahahaha

Pull your tampons out, man up, get back up and fight another day

rednwhites

Juniors
I think we'll be lucky to have 1 in SOO

Friz is the only one I'd pick.

Maybe this is the anger talking but I wouldn't even pick him. He was incredible in origin but he should be standing up more in games like this one. He hasn't been setting the world on fire this year.

Probably the anger ....but McInnes, Aitken, Sims and Vaughan are no hope now. And JDB and Hunt should never have played tonight.

True_Believer

Juniors
Just like the warriors game, their linespeed was incredible and we had no plan b to compensate.

Not a single linebreak all game from us says it all really...

Yeah and at the end of the game there I saw at least 3 times when players were in front of the ref. It's difficult to believe they were able to maintain that speed the whole game. Home ground advantage obviously.

O'Sullivan

Juniors
Gee a lot here seem to be pushing passengers out of the way to get off the Titanic. Yeah we played poorly. Hunt was limping 15 minutes in. JDB not fully fit and they knew to just sweat on Widdop. Hunt was not going to run through any holes today. The worrying thing that I saw was that a pack hailed as going to provide up to 4 Origin players was smashed, as they were against Souths. A real worry.

rednwhites

Juniors
Can't wait to hear all the doom and gloom. We lose a game and the world is ending hahahaha

Pull your tampons out, man up, get back up and fight another day

But we didn't just lose a game. We have been woeful 3 weeks in a row. We literally had nothing to be impressed about tonight and it just goes to show, if we were to play the Panthers again next week it would be the same result - a shellacking.

OzDragon

Coach
everybody-panic-gif-10.gif

jeffdragon

Bench
They are busted jdb sims hunt and co .
Need a break . I thought we were ok early but went downhill.
The boys need a rest and so do i following them .
Comeback fresh after a two week break for the dogs . Enjoy the bye weekend and see how we turnup.

blacksafake

First Grade
Penrith were up for it tonight and we looked jaded which is probably a reflection of the draws each side has had to play through in the past 5 weeks.
Well said, take nothing away from them but their draw compared to ours has been soft which has finally caught up to us. Especially with some of our players being busted

possm

Coach
Well it time for the coaching staff to wake up. The boys were not up for this important game and the same song as the past two years is playing. The forwards are playing injured and busted; they could not compete tonight. Our right edge is a real problem and Dufty's defence is very suspect. Come to think of it, Dufty had a very quiet night.

Everyone who says that the team was not burnt out, watch this game a few times during the week and then give yourself an upper-cut. Yes the Pussm's angry because so much of this could be avoided.

My final words are:
Get some depth in the prop rotation, our forwards were no match for the Panthers tonight because they are burnt out and busted.
Buy a prop before June 30, we have only 3 decent props.
Drop Nightingale tp ISP and put Aitken on the bench, it's time.
Promote Lomax and Herbert to first grade.
Sack Mary and the coaching staff before the season ends up the same way as last season.