What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V Panthers

jeffdragon

Bench
Jdb sims hunt inj
Wow see a few here will be making a lot of negative somments.
Panthers this and that let them talk now well see later

WA 'S OWN RED V

Juniors
We will free fall from here I think. Hope I am wrong. No hunt we are a just same as last season. rudderless...... Never threatened panthers at all south's and pennies better than us

Bench
I have to question whether Hunt has been 100% over the last three games. He should have been rested.
JDB off with the same hip injury. Why aren’t these players rested to recover from their injuries.
As Tumbidragon posted above we are looking like 2017 again.
Dufty went missing and didn’t see much ball.

ozbuck

Juniors
Panthers were awesome. Big congrats to them!!!

We'll be back.

Panthers are a top 2 or 3 team. We'll panthers. See you in the finals

giboz71

First Grade
Penrith way too good.

The one positive is our 3 losses have come against teams 2, 3 and 4 away from home. We’ve had the hardest draw this year, and at least we’re not losing to crap teams like last year.

Need to rest up and retool. Still top of the comp heading into the bye. No need to panic yet.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I have to question whether Hunt has been 100% over the last three games. He should have been rested.
JDB off with the same hip injury. Why aren’t these players rested to recover from their injuries.
As Tumbidragon posted above we are looking like 2017 again.
Dufty went missing and didn’t see much ball.
I just wish for once they would any evidence of having practiced plays which bring Dufty into a move in almost every set of 6.

True_Believer

Juniors
The ruck is what lets us down. Look at how slowly we play the ball. We don't fight to get up. And when they are playing the ball we are rolling off almost immediately - allows them to get a quick play the ball every tackle. We can't keep doing that because that is why we are buggered by half time. We aren't controlling the ruck at all.

Additionally, Hunt off for most of the game. We had one half out there. Hunt playing injured for the last couple of games has meant he hasn't been running at the line. It's stifled our attach significantly. Mann isn't a half and as we've seen, Gaz can't do his thing and run the game by himself. Everytime he got the ball the Panthers were on him. We just couldn't do anything.

Their line speed was the same every set. I saw at least 3 sets where they were in front of the ref. I'm suspicious that there were able to maintain that speed the whole game.