What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
Remember when Rhys McLeod eased his mount Mystic Outlaw down passing the winning post on the first occasion before the harsh realisation kicked in that there was still about 1600m to run in a 3000m race at Moonee Valley,that's what Tariq Sims did to Ben Hunt with 25 mins remaining

Gun jockey. Has about a million rides every year for about 15 winners.

Still has an ajc derby in his trophy cabinet

SBD82

Coach
Prediction - C Smith will make a comeback next year, Broncos number 9 is shit and no one else putting there hand up
I'd actually really like to see that.

Give this blues team a shot at the champ.

I'm also going to put $100 on him to win next year's Wally Lewis medal, just in case he plays at least one game.

Spade

Juniors
Cleary went a whole series without negative match losing plays.

That is better than any Pearce series ever. Although that's about the lowest bar we could set. Being better than the worst halfback ever.

Pearce is a good halfback just he come up against greats and a moron coach who constantly chose to pick “tough guys” eg. Bird, Gallen over players that could actually play.

stryker

First Grade
Joey and Freddy at least were the life of the party. Can't really say the same thing for a Queenslander who walks in and starts leaking a puddle on the dance floor. Kind of kills the mood.
Im sure they enjoyed that...the pair of them a three quarters brain dead.

BranVan3000

Coach
I wouldn’t have given it to Slater but I sort of understand it to a degree.

Apart from Cordner who was outstanding the whole series? Tedesco was great game 1, then meh after. Cook was pretty good although quieter games 2 and 3.

I would have given it to Cordner personally
Cook was dangerous all series, especially considering his position. Great defensively. Made breaks and try assists throughout the series. I believe the only forward to play every minute of the series too?

If his name was Cam Smith he’d have been MOTS

Seage

Juniors
You NSW merkins really can't understand that NSW can't win every 50/50 call and every penalty count. FFS you were gifted a try off a Maloney forward pass in game 1 and a penalty try in game 2.

Just one 50/50 would be nice. We've put up with a decade of trash to keep this thing alive for you tin foil hat wearers. Remember that try they awarded to GI all those years ago?

stryker

First Grade
Cook was dangerous all series, especially considering his position. Great defensively. Made breaks and try assists throughout the series. I believe the only forward to play every minute of the series too?

If his name was Cam Smith he’d have been MOTS
Too bad its not then aye?

Latest posts