What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nerd

Bench
Mate there where 2 teams playing and only one getting the penalties lol
You NSW merkins really can't understand that NSW can't win every 50/50 call and every penalty count. FFS you were gifted a try off a Maloney forward pass in game 1 and a penalty try in game 2.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Probably been said but that was the most enjoyable game by far this year.

According to Buzz Origin was in crisis because the fans were turning away (tv and Lang Pk not soldout), and the standard was slipping because we needed more overseas talent introduced. Outcome:

1. Close to the best origin game to watch I have seen.
2. Sell out at Lang Park with 5k tickets being sold overnight.
3. Not seen tv ratings but I bet they beat Hey Hey its Saturday you old merkin...

Rugby League 50+
DT/Buzz 0

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yeah, common sense would say Cordner, plus the bloke is NSW captain. This issue is halfwit QLD fans like you argue stupid descision like Slater winning player of the series, when you know deep down he didn’t.

I wouldn’t have given it to Slater but I sort of understand it to a degree.

Apart from Cordner who was outstanding the whole series? Tedesco was great game 1, then meh after. Cook was pretty good although quieter games 2 and 3.

I would have given it to Cordner personally

mxlegend99

Referee
Cleary as a halfback did nothing all series and you know it, he came up with some good defensive plays but is that why he was in the side?

He was as good as Pearce was, difference now is that we are in a transitional phase
Cleary went a whole series without negative match losing plays.

That is better than any Pearce series ever. Although that's about the lowest bar we could set. Being better than the worst halfback ever.

Reactions: Vee

Spade

Juniors
Prediction - C Smith will make a comeback next year, Broncos number 9 is shit and no one else putting there hand up

You NSW merkins really can't understand that NSW can't win every 50/50 call and every penalty count. FFS you were gifted a try off a Maloney forward pass in game 1 and a penalty try in game 2.

Mate if you cant see that was all planned then you are blind.

The whole presentation being about Billy at the end was a dead giveaway. They had it planned from the start.

Although NSW nearly ruined the party with great defence.

The funniest one was the not played at call......the ref said " we interpret them differently"...mmmm nah mate you dont