What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

mickeylane

Bench
Souths really know how to attack - they line up deep and come in the ball hard. Walloped Melb tonite .. im calling it now - MELB Will not make the GF plus I think Souths played their GF today! (8 weeks early )

I still think Dragons are a chance - call me one eyed !
Souths
Roosters leading the way atm with the Smokey for GF Dragons..

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Souths really know how to attack - they line up deep and come in the ball hard. Walloped Melb tonite .. im calling it now - MELB Will not make the GF plus I think Souths played their GF today! (8 weeks early )

I still think Dragons are a chance - call me one eyed !
Souths
Roosters leading the way atm with the Smokey for GF Dragons..
What are you on mate? Lol, how can you still rate us a chance the way we are going.

Gareth67

First Grade
Totally agree , both sides are streets ahead of the Dragons , in every aspect of the game.
Attack , defense and the main ingredient - commitment , both sides have that in spades whereas our boys tend to put their heads down when the going gets tough .

On a side note wasn’t it good to see the Storm get the dirty end of the stick when the bunker gave Souths that try . I can see all sorts of trouble looming for the semi- finalists this year , the bunker is a dead set joke and a huge waste of good money - imo .

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I can't see us matching Souths or Roosters. Our backline plays Slow Motion Shit .
Did you notice though the couple of young blokes in their backline...I think ones still at school.....and there lies the difference other coaches give their young blokes a go whilst ours sticks with very slow ordinary out of form players in Flo, Aitken and Lafai......theres no way we can play with the same urgency and committment for 80 mins like the players in both teams displayed tonight

Last edited:

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Totally agree , both sides are streets ahead of the Dragons , in every aspect of the game.
Attack , defense and the main ingredient - commitment , both sides have that in spades whereas our boys tend to put their heads down when the going gets tough .

On a side note wasn’t it good to see the Storm get the dirty end of the stick when the bunker gave Souths that try . I can see all sorts of trouble looming for the semi- finalists this year , the bunker is a dead set joke and a huge waste of good money - imo .
Not forgetting their coaches as opposed to ours.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Watching Souths and Melbourne tonight I do realise how far behind we have fallen.These sides plus Roosters and Sharks will smash us on current form.
What a disgrace our Coaching Staff and selectors have proven to be when I see all these great kids running around for Souths whilst we never give our future stars a go.
Dufty only got his chance by accident not good management.
I say we get rid of the current mob and get a good planning Coach for the future.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Watching Souths and Melbourne tonight I do realise how far behind we have fallen.These sides plus Roosters and Sharks will smash us on current form.
What a disgrace our Coaching Staff and selectors have proven to be when I see all these great kids running around for Souths whilst we never give our future stars a go.
Dufty only got his chance by accident not good management.
I say we get rid of the current mob and get a good planning Coach for the future.
Sharks are nothing special right now. We wouldn't beat the other 3 but Sharks very possible

Coffs dragon

Bench
Seibold is a breath of fresh air, smart and articulate. An ex school teacher and former University lecturer who knows how to improve players. Whilst we have Mary, whom can paint Gym walls and bounce around in a JetSki. It's like comparing a Rocket Scientist to a Paper plane maker.

Old Timer

Coach
Seibold is a breath of fresh air, smart and articulate. An ex school teacher and former University lecturer who knows how to improve players. Whilst we have Mary, whom can paint Gym walls and bounce around in a JetSki. It's like comparing a Rocket Scientist to a Paper plane maker.
Uses wet paper too boot.

blacksafake

First Grade
They say you should never judge a book by its cover but for some reason I just can’t warm to him. He may be a good coach but he does have a good roster so they should be in contention & are.

Coffs dragon

Bench
They say you should never judge a book by its cover but for some reason I just can’t warm to him. He may be a good coach but he does have a good roster so they should be in contention & are.
Yeah but they had the same team last year plus Maguire as coach and they finished in the bottom 4! That's a major improvement and at least it's a book comparison.
With Mary it's a comic only to compare.

dannyt

Coach
We have a pretty decent roster- look at at how many SOO forwards we have. Souths roster is pretty good. Some coaching influence, but usually recruitment managers.

Souths are a well-drilled side. Ours isn't. Coaching.

Our outside backs are slow, but the youngsters who are quick are not given a go are quick.Look at the age of Souths outside backs. Their coach gave them a go, ours didn't. Coaching.

And that's why you should warm to Seibold and curse mary with all your breath.

Latest posts