What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels game.

I'm totally gobsmacked! Hang your head in shame you bunch of overpaid pieces of f**ks!! take that jersey off and never wear it again you heartless bums!!
As for the coach !! f**k off now you worthless piece of shit!! f**king hire Bennett now!! I cant believe the spineless effort tonite..
Theres no coming back from this performance...we are f**ked!!
From contenders to pretenders to a pathetic rabble.

getsmarty

Immortal
Personally, I’d rather a non attacking fullback over one which simply cannot tackle.

We have already been over this..I guess the holding the player over the line tonight as well as tackling Brown front on don't count ???
You have made up your mind regardless of what anyone says and you are entitled to your opinion...

Dugan is on probably on 3 times the money and out for usually a 1/3 of the season...go and ask any sharks fan what they think...

Let's agree to disaagree and leave it at that.

Last edited:

mickeylane

Bench
Is dufty wearing a parra jersey if not he needs 1 with a performance like tonight
Dufty is a cat!! he's a confidence player that only plays well when the teams performing - great players lift their teams when their down and out - Sign Barba ffs because Dufty is a f**king myth!! only fullback who continously lets a bomb bounce in front of him - hes done it 5 times this year!!

getsmarty

Immortal
A decent coach yes indeed. However I doubt lafai, pereira and Mann would even make the team of a decent coach in the first place...

Mann..Bellamy..I rest my case...Pereira had his 2nd full game tonight..cut him some slack...the whole team were poor tonight.

getsmarty

Immortal
Dufty is a cat!! he's a confidence player that only plays well when the teams performing - great players lift their teams when their down and out - Sign Barba ffs because Dufty is a f**king myth!! only fullback who continously lets a bomb bounce in front of him - hes done it 5 times this year!!

Mickeylane..you are better than that...embarrassing mate...

mickeylane

Bench
From contenders to pretenders to a pathetic rabble.
honestly if Tigers win tomorrow they are 4 ponts behind us and will definitely do us at Leichardt at the Cauldron and basically will put them 2 points behind us with our game against the bulldogs and Knights...to follow and im betting no chance we could win either so potentially the biggest choke since Greg Norman at the US PGA!!

getsmarty

Immortal
honestly if Tigers win tomorrow they are 4 ponts behind us and will definitely do us at Leichardt at the Cauldron and basically will put them 2 points behind us with our game against the bulldogs and Knights...to follow and im betting no chance we could win either so potentially the biggest choke since Greg Norman at the US PGA!!

Look at the bright side..might finally mean the Board have to act on what the fans have been saying since Bennett left.........

Latest posts