What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 V Knights

jeffdragon

Bench
How was there no grounding on lomax try
Maxwell and perenara are kidding.
3 others as well
So penrith played storm who had 3 disallowed.
Against a below strength storm.,are the panthers fans complaining like ours.
I think not

dragonssamy61

First Grade
well we were pretty lucky today but at least defence was better
where has that running nene been all year
not giving field a run was strange Id have put him on with 20 to go and played to his speed
lucky didnt get too many minutes today compared to his last couple of games - any idea if injured or another coaching masterstroke

Luc is playing isp semi tomorrow I would think same with field

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Thats true Bse
But we will need to improve by 50% to have a chance against the donkeys or warriors
Well done today boys, now it’s time to stand and cheer on the Sharks tomorrow.

I know you really want to
I will Mills Im an old shire boy....played for Cronulla/Caringbah and Cronulla RSL.....as your old man will tell you that was all the Dragons area before The Sharks came on the scene....just envious we didnt get the 4th spot...but knew deep down we wouldnt weeks and weeks ago....good luck tomorrow

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Thats true Bse
But we will need to improve by 50% to have a chance against the donkeys or warriors
50% and some......after watching some other games this weekend we just look tired and unorganised and hit the advantage line like a pkt of marshmallows.....sad way to end the season proper Im afraid

I will Mills Im an old shire boy....played for Cronulla/Caringbah and Cronulla RSL.....as your old man will tell you that was all the Dragons area before The Sharks came on the scene....just envious we didnt get the 4th spot...but knew deep down we wouldnt weeks and weeks ago....good luck tomorrow
Cheers BSE. I’ll ask him but will have to wait until I join him in a better place

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
That hit the post, fair dinkum

I am glad to read your comment, Carlton. Thought I must have been dreaming! On the video it looks like the ball was in Sio's possession as he scraped the corner post. But I was at the ground with a perfect and close view of the sideline, the corner post and Sio. I was sitting in that corner at the base of the hill. The ball bounced off the corner post into Sio's hands. He would not have caught it had it not hit the corner post. But this is not what the video shows! Could not believe it when I saw it. What gives with this technology? The lying video camera! It's tough enough dealing with touchies who don't call the forward passes and refs who send our blokes to the sinbin and give us few of the 50-50s without having to cop a biased camera!

The Damo

Juniors
No I didn’t ignore anything you said
Your insistence on using stats to make comparisons is obviously an attempt to justify performances as not that bad
Well from where I sit the other teams centres who you use in your post are going just fine and ours including Lafai have been shit for a long long time
My use of stats is to get people to consider whether the evidence confirms or contradicts their assertions. Or if they are using ‘poetic licence’ Claiming Lafai doesn’t make line breaks regularly is false. On average he’s equal with a Qld origin centre, a NZ rep centre, and an acknowledged gun like Manu. All of whom have quality halves feeding them.
And if Lafai has been shit for a long long time, then that means he must have been absolutely stellar for the first half of the year to have his average still be so high. Everything is relative OT, players can only fairly be judged compared to other players, not some imaginary standard.

Latest posts