What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 QF2 Fri - Storm 29-28 Rabbitohs @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quicksilver

Bench
The Finals are going to be like last year, with the 10 metre rule nor being policed. In my opinion its the reason the Cowboys made the GF- they weren't kept back and then just choked the other teams.(compare that with how the games were beings controlled this year and how the cowboys went).The refs need to blow penalties early and get them apart, so the best team wins- not the best cheat.

100%

ram raid

Bench
The wrestle was there but Souths benefited just just as much from it. The six meter 10 definitely took Cook out of the game. But Souths had enough chances. They just didn't get it. Going forward though, this 'put the whistle away' bullshit is a joke. It's OK for Origin maybe but long term it's just going to piss people off.

yobbo84

Coach
I still can't fathom what I just witnessed. We just lost an NRL final due to tired misses late in each half, and we left TWO players unused on the bench. Beyond idiotic.

azza29

Juniors
17,500 for a home final in a one team town?

shittest fans ever.
Put it tomorrow or Sunday and you’ll get 25k. Why the NRL HQ think they can compete with AFL in Melbourne is beyond me.

Also given that finals tickets can be pricey I’m guessing a few hold off for the inevitable second final, regardless of whether it’s in week 2 or 3.

Haffa

Put it tomorrow or Sunday and you’ll get 25k. Why the NRL HQ think they can compete with AFL in Melbourne is beyond me.

Also given that finals tickets can be pricey I’m guessing a few hold off for the inevitable second final, regardless of whether it’s in week 2 or 3.
Excuses. Give a season of 6pm on a Friday.