What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 QF1 Sat - Roosters 21-12 Sharks @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Roosters v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram raid

Bench
You’re team would have been rolled by either of the Souths or storm last night, not even in the same field.

I agree. But I think the Roosters have got room to improve, unlike the Storm and Souths who both played at their peaks last night. If the Roosters can just get half the share of possession and even share of penalties I think they can beat anyone. Roosters vs Storm gf

President Trump

Juniors
Roosters got all the 50/50 moments tonight - if Lewis holds on to that grubber, it's a conversion from in front for 18-all and the Sharks probably grind out the win - very big moment!

Bazal

Post Whore
Full respect. But a new born is usually either asleep or just chilling in your arms. Doesn’t really stop you watching the footy.

My nephew would cry if the TV was on or music was playing for like the first three months...I dunno, I don't have kids, but there could be a few reasons he didn't want the telly on.

Or he could be talking shit. It's pretty minor either way

roboshark

Coach
I agree. But I think the Roosters have got room to improve, unlike the Storm and Souths who both played at their peaks last night. If the Roosters can just get half the share of possession and even share of penalties I think they can beat anyone. Roosters vs Storm gf
Of course it will be roosters storm gf

Anyone who can't see that's what they want is blind

Lebbo73

Bench
Depends on the instructions the refs are given.
Sharks are very Storm like and push every boundary to the limit, so a game where the refs ‘put the whistle away’ suits them.
If the refs go on their ‘blitz’ the Pennies are have a chance to knock them off.
Although, I don’t think the Sharks give up that many opportunities next week.
The ref blitz on penalties is over. They always put the whistle away at this time of the year unless it’s blatant. Even then they think twice.

mongoose

Coach
If that’s what the sharks put out in a finals game they are done, looked weak as piss.

I dont like the Sharks but thats nonsense. They very nearly crossed the line 5 times against the best defense in the game. They dominated field posession for most of it. In saying that the Roosters attack has not clicked all year, they are going to have to rely on their D to win this premiership.

no name

Coach
The ref blitz on penalties is over. They always put the whistle away at this time of the year unless it’s blatant. Even then they think twice.
But the whistle was back out tonight for very innocuous incidents where similar incidents were let go last night.