What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs BRONCOS

denis preston

First Grade
Can't heap enough praise on our team. Sims was a beast, Hunt back to what a great player he is, Lomax is our starting centre from now on, Lawrie another forward for next year, Graham, what you say about him, Awsome player, JDB and Tyson big games from both of them.
Widdop was great, everyone in the team excelled.
I have to give our coach a big wrap.
Now on to the rabbits, feeling confident about that game
Agree.This was Lawries best game in any grade ! Showed no fear . My best hope for today was either a win or at least a effort with pride so got both. Irrispective on how we go next week hope Lawrie & Host show their class as it will auger well for next year.

ViceVersa

Juniors
*Sorry had to post it twice! You Bloody beautAY!

If we win, I'll grab my popcorn and watch the unhinged denials...

And forget popcorn, if we win I’ll be grabbing something else

Lover of mediocrity, you show no passion for real success. You actually make me sick.

So don’t talk to me about heart, character, players caring, passion and soul.
Time for our players to step up or piss off.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Best game of the year by the Dragons and even better to see the Broncos get flogged at their home ground. Truely a wonderful effort by all the team, especially our forward pack who smacked those Bronco arses.
I wonder what song Alfie Langer will be singing on their Mad Monday wake!

Ritzley

Juniors
Ha ha ha even NRL didn't think we'd win. Just got the wrap up email with:

two Semi Finals to be played:
  • Friday 14 September: Sharks v Panthers, 7.40pm, Allianz Stadium
  • Saturday 15 September: Rabbitohs v Broncos, 7.40pm, ANZ Stadium
Tickets will go on sale to Ticketed Members from 10am Monday 10th