What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben Hunt

Mr Red

First Grade
Some positive signs but I’m still not sold on him...
No coincidence Widdop being there took pressure of Hunt but with Widdop again out next week it’s a big ask.

He needs to run more, and still I get nervous when he kicks as he tends to kick through the defensive line rather then over it...has charge down written all over it..

Saint or sinner

Juniors
Just goes to show when your towards lay a platform link ours did today he has more time on the ball .his kicking was good all day bar a couple..and guided play around park quite well too.. BIG mention to frizz and sims animals today unstoppable..lomas will be a future star

hewi

Bench
Some positive signs but I’m still not sold on him...
No coincidence Widdop being there took pressure of Hunt but with Widdop again out next week it’s a big ask.

He needs to run more, and still I get nervous when he kicks as he tends to kick through the defensive line rather then over it...has charge down written all over it..

Mate he didn’t need to run today look at the score line. Look at the 40/20 on the first tackle, look at his enthusiasm in defence? His mojo is back, he is a great player.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Agree.

To those fans who booed him and told him to go back to where he came from, perhaps an apology is due..?
I disagree... our fans told him to go back to where he came from... he did... suncor, Brisbane and finishing the Broncos season... twas beautiful.

I know it's not a great look, but hopefully the fan abuse at kogarah played a part in driving for the dominant win today... no player likes to let themself or their home fans down... whatever it was, I hope to christ they can draw on it again next week.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I disagree... our fans told him to go back to where he came from... he did... suncor, Brisbane and finishing the Broncos season... twas beautiful.

I know it's not a great look, but hopefully the fan abuse at kogarah played a part in driving for the dominant win today... no player likes to let themself or their home fans down... whatever it was, I hope to christ they can draw on it again next week.
I sincerely hope that those who were hurling abuse at him do not attempt to take the credit for today’s performance.

Dorsai

Juniors
Yes he was great today. Really deserves a pat on the back for coming back the way he did today.

Its a team game, and whilst we were not doing well, you could not solely put the blame on him. The same today with the win, his teammates really stood up for him today and allowed him to show how good he is.

Well done Ben, you just had to believe in yourself

mickeylane

Bench
Congratulations Benny Hunt

Tremendous performance.

Very very happy for you.

Your kicking game was amazing.

Your forwards laid the platform and you delivered in spades.

Simply inspirational.
He played ok - still didnt run the ball once today but hopefully hes saving it for the rabbitohs...hes still a little off his best - today he played like a normal halfback should...was solid without being spectacular...

mickeylane

Bench
Had a great game, but as has been said, play behind a pack that are playing like they are possessed and you'll do ok.
Jeez even Latimore was an animal today.
the pack today as you said was possessed - frizzel, graham for the first 20, JDB and Sims were out of this world and the good news is that JDB will play next week as per Mcgregors media conference...

Latest posts