What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See ya Slater

bileduct

Coach
The most shocking part for me is that QLD Origin legend Bob Lindner exonerated QLD Origin legend Billy Slater.

I mean those guys never stick together like parochial lunatics at all.
You guys even had a Rooster on the panel and you still didn't get your way... lol!

RWB

Bench
Just don't think those sort of "shoulder charges" were the intended target of the rule/QUOTE]

Agreed, I just don't think a week out from the grand final was the time to go and change the rule.

Well in this case, just blatantly ignore the rule... to be changed in the off-season undoubtedly.

As a Roosters fan it doesn't sit well when we had two players sitting out for suspensions last week, sympathy should not have come into it, but I fear it did because hand on heart no one in their right mind can say that wasn't a shoulder charge.

Remember how Jarryd Hayne got off that 'headbutt' on Slater before an origin game and the adulterer cristised the judiciary and asked them to define a headbutt - I just wonder if the adulterer will be as vocal this time around.

Latest posts