What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

Valheru

Coach
This thread undoubtedly peaked early in the season when people were declaring the May premiers home & hosed whilst writing Cronk and the Roosters off because of a fairly slow start.

Some of the comments after our embarrassing home loss to the Warriors in rnd 6 and then to the Dragons on Anzac Day are real keepers.

That was certainly the peak but the mini peak after round 23/24 when we lost back to back games for the only time this season was also a personal favourite.

Tommy Smith

Referee
That was certainly the peak but the mini peak after round 23/24 when we lost back to back games for the only time this season was also a personal favourite.
How the hell did we win the comp after losing those CRUCIAL games to Canberra and Brisbane?! And I was totally expecting Brisbane to win the comp given they were the form team heading into the finals lol

I'm sure we were laughed at in the Brisbane gameday thread for saying that we were kinda glad we had a couple of losses heading into the finals.

My belief in the "loss we had to have" to re-set the fuel gauge before the finals has only been reinforced. Sports psychology and training cycles/periodisation are a real thing; fancy that.

Latest posts