What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption 2

AJB1102

First Grade
Would the single player be worth it? As I wont be using the multiplayer at all

I don't do MP either.

Its a 105GB install - I think there should be plenty of game to play.

Rockstar don't shirk it on story mode. The first Red Dead was amazing and GTA has always been a great story mode.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I don't do MP either.

Its a 105GB install - I think there should be plenty of game to play.

Rockstar don't shirk it on story mode. The first Red Dead was amazing and GTA has always been a great story mode.
Thanks, that is good to hear. I think I will give it a shot when it comes out.

I don't have any time to game these days but was looking to get into something to kill some time recently and it seems hard to find many single player only games these days.

nöyd

Staff member
If it comes to PC and the SP game doesn't have microtransactions I might give it a look.
i'd be very surprised if rockstar goes down the microtransactions route (shark cards exempted of course)

surely they've learnt from others mistakes *cough* EA *cough*

Jono078

Referee
Is anyone else stupidly pumped for this game? This has to be one of the most hyped games for me, possibly ever.

I enjoyed the first Red Dead Redemption so much it was probably my favorite PS3 game and when I finished that I was already thinking about the sequel and how good it could be.

We are under 2 weeks away now and I cannot wait.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Is anyone else stupidly pumped for this game? This has to be one of the most hyped games for me, possibly ever.

I enjoyed the first Red Dead Redemption so much it was probably my favorite PS3 game and when I finished that I was already thinking about the sequel and how good it could be.

We are under 2 weeks away now and I cannot wait.

There are three games I'm stupidly pumped about:

Marvel's Spider-Man (which I bought, and I live it)
Cyber Punk 2077
Red Dead Redemption 2

I'm so excited for this game - Rockstar North hardly ever let us down with their products.

Last edited:
I rarely play online, I haven’t even played the first game sadly. Is this worth the $ to play the story line without the online interaction?

Latest posts