What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

DC_fan

Coach
How did you keep track of results back then? I guess the super bowl would have been shown but what just read results in the newspaper?

I remember watching a highlights package of Super Bowl on TV back in the 1970s. I really didn’t understand the game then. But the game quickly grew on me.

Cincinatti Bengals. Saw Superbowl XVI as a kid - never seen NFL before, and ended up going for them as I had no idea what a "49er" was and the name Bengals sounded cool. Stuck with them ever since.

Agree with @Dogs Of War - the 90's was a tough time to be a Bengals fan.

Tended to go with the team of whatever gear I got from my Dad’s business trips to the USA. When I was a kid it was Chicago. Then in my late teens it was New England. Now that I see that the Patriots are the Storm of the NFL I am more comfortable with going back to the Bears.

Eelectrica

Referee
Still a long suffering Dolphan. Don't think I've even got to see them play an AFC championship game. If they win a game this year it'll be an achievement. More than that they'll be over achieving I think.

Parra

Referee
Chiefs? I love Mahomes. Dude is a baller. Should be a cracking game against the Rams. Whatever the overs are for this game, take it!

Yep - they made a mockery of overs when the over/under was set at 63.5

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
My Redskins are close to the finals for a change.

I want the Bears to win if we do not.

No real chance either.

Latest posts