What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2019 Predictions

Bolgeel

Juniors
Where will we finish?
8th

Best player? Gutho

Biggest disappointment? Ferguson

First rookie to make NRL debut? Stephano

Surprise packet? Norman

Breakout year? Mahoney

Best retention? Gutho

Biggest name we let go? Moses

Biggest signing? Graham

Will Brad Arthur be retained, if not who will replace him?yes

hindy111

Post Whore
Seriously Hindy. RUOK mate? You sound troubled. Its my civic duty to ask. We are here for you mate. Im sure Gus is as well.

Not well, could do with some company but have no friends. You seem like a top bloke. And wants to help a brother. A beer dinner and gelato would cheer me up. I also have no money oh and no car at mokment so need a lift if dont mind.
I feel like seafood.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Not well, could do with some company but have no friends. You seem like a top bloke. And wants to help a brother. A beer dinner and gelato would cheer me up. I also have no money oh and no car at mokment so need a lift if dont mind.
I feel like seafood.
All good mate. I know this great little fish & chip shop. Always an Iron Jack and a bottle of port on hand in the bar fridge. Bulla Cookies & Cream Ice Cream is my favourite. The freezer is stocked. Cant beat a battered sav mate. You love Gus and Ive been to Penrith once. We are practically brothers.

Eelogical

Referee
All good mate. I know this great little fish & chip shop. Always an Iron Jack and a bottle of port on hand in the bar fridge. Bulla Cookies & Cream Ice Cream is my favourite. The freezer is stocked. Cant beat a battered sav mate. You love Gus and Ive been to Penrith once. We are practically brothers.
There's plenty of example on here that contradict your statement, mate.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Where will we finish? 13th

Best player? No one to really stand out

Biggest disappointment? Most players

First rookie to make NRL debut? Dylan brown

Surprise packet? Norman....cause he'll be looking for a contract

Breakout year? Nil

Best retention? Gutherson

Biggest name we let go? Norman

Biggest signing? Semi Radradra

Will Brad Arthur be retained, if not who will replace him? Arthur will not make the year. All good replacement coaches are gone and we'll probably end up with Andrew Mcfaddon.

lingard

Coach
Disappointment is based on expectations. So how can we predict we will be disappointed?

It's pretty easy. Just disregard all players you expect to be shit house. This will be the whole first grade side except Gutherson. You would expect that he will never let you down. So he will be the biggest disappointment.

Latest posts