What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
Do we really another half? Especially someone that’s fairly average. And if we need a hooker, I reckon Levi is a better target.

Levi is the worst hooker out there. There are certified plodders who look at Danny Levi and say "jeez that bloke's a plodder..."

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Imagine we sign Hayne. Wouldn’t put it past us. If I was in charge I’d sign Tapau or Segeyaro. Maybe leave it and give Brown and Gutherson an upgrade for 2019 to entice them to extend at a better rate.

Do you really think we wouId sign Hayne? I doubt it!!!

After getting rid of Norman do we really want to sign his partner in crime? There’s a fair chance there is a reason he is still unsigned.

Taupau isn’t leaving, Hasler showed him some manlove!!

Yeah using it on Gutho wouldn’t be a bad option.

Incorrect

Coach
Were eels fans going on the Tigers forum and doing that? If so, they are massive dickheads.
Agreed

If there’s one thing I know not to do as an Eels fan over the barren past 32 years, it’s bag other teams and mock their culture or administration.... best to keep quiet and just slowly exit... we’ve provided too much ammunition for other supporters to be going around running our mouths off....

Stevie

Bench
Hayne said ages ago we couldn’t offer 500 we could only offer 200k.

Say we have saved min 500k, that’s 700k+ to spend on a really quality player. Would kill for a strike centre of a Tapau.

Avenger

Immortal
Hayne said ages ago we couldn’t offer 500 we could only offer 200k.

Say we have saved min 500k, that’s 700k+ to spend on a really quality player. Would kill for a strike centre of a Tapau.
We could ask for Dufty or Lomax from Saints. Both good players.

hindy111

Post Whore
We punted the wrong half, imo.

With Norman we wont be going damm I cant beleive we let him go.
Since coming 2014 he has had 1 good year in 2016.... His form in 17 and 18 was average. 2014 was woefull and 2015 was again average.
Moses we can punt if we want end of season but he is a guy who has potential to become elite. We would be kicking ourself if he was let go and become a star at Brisbane.

hindy111

Post Whore
You are drawing a long bow.

Both halves were shopped around.

The only thing that Norman being signed proves is that he is a more attractive option to outside clubs than Moses.

@emjaycee has always had better sources than you.

Moses form in 2017 was better then anything Norman showed.
That final against Cowboys Norman did f**k all. Atleast Moses kept trying things.
I think we made right call. I bet FITLER agrees.

Avenger

Immortal
Thanks mate. It’s interesting that Gennings is not what you’re hearing considering he won Arthur’s personal award this year. I would have thought he’d be ahead of French.

Also, who is Parry? Can you shed light?
I like George Jennings. Has his brother, Robert re signed with Souths?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Moses form in 2017 was better then anything Norman showed.
That final against Cowboys Norman did f**k all. Atleast Moses kept trying things.
I think we made right call. I bet FITLER agrees.
It wasn't a call that we made FFS!

We shopped them both around. It was for 15 other clubs to decide. Norman got a gig somewhere else and Moses didn't.

Latest posts