What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Normans input in 2017 and 2018 was gabrage Brown does not need to do a lot to improve on what Norman provided.
If we can frontload a few guys if opt for that. Promote Parry perhaps. And run with him or Salmon in centres.
Otherwise see if a good 2nd rower or centre is available.
Lafai on a 2yr deal perhaps?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's no surprise than one of them got punted. "In BA we trust!" I thought I'd drag that one out since it hasn't been used for some time. Plus, it's almost Christmas. Merry Christmas BA, and a back stabbing, death riding, New Year!
In BA we trust (until something goes wrong).

Noise

Coach
Normans input in 2017 and 2018 was gabrage Brown does not need to do a lot to improve on what Norman provided.

How was Norman's input garbage? I'm pretty sure Norman led our team with 14 try assists, 23 forced drop outs and 14 LBA's.

Brown would need to do a fair bit to improve on what Norman offered in 2018.

Lets compare with Moses who had 10 try assists, 17 forced drop out and 9 LBA's

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How was Norman's input garbage? I'm pretty sure Norman led our team with 14 try assists, 23 forced drop outs and 14 LBA's.

Brown would need to do a fair bit to improve on what Norman offered in 2018.

Lets compare with Moses who had 10 try assists, 17 forced drop out and 9 LBA's
Expect Moses to take up a lot of the slack left by Norman, as his share of early ball increases.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moses had more errors than Norman too. I expect those errors to increase even further as he gets even more ball.
Hopefully he makes as many errors as players like Thurston, Brooks, Keary, Milford, Maloney, Moylan, Widdop, Walker and Ash Taylor - players who all made more errors than Moses or Norman.

It's a halfback's job to take risks, and ours didn't take enough this year. Hopefully they take more risks in 2019, which will be indicated by more errors (and hopefully more tries).

84 Baby

Referee
Hopefully he makes as many errors as players like Thurston, Brooks, Keary, Milford, Maloney, Moylan, Widdop, Walker and Ash Taylor - players who all made more errors than Moses or Norman.

It's a halfback's job to take risks, and ours didn't take enough this year. Hopefully they take more risks in 2019, which will be indicated by more errors (and hopefully more tries).
Where the f**k are the NBA/MLB level stats, champion data?

Latest posts