What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman??

Life's Good

Coach
Yep, sounds like Parra are haggling over just how much their paying for 2019.
You’d think he wouldn’t have agreed to a release if it wasn’t a done deal.
Can’t say I’m excited about this signing, just have a bad feeling about it. Hope it works out for us.

I'm confident it will. He's coming into a well regarded culture that should keep his antics in check. He will be playing behind a forward pack that will give him the time & space he needs which is what he had in 2017 allowing him to do his thing (kick, run, pass). I dont think he solves everything in our attack(not many players could, because game planning plays a huge part) but I can see him sparking it when we need it(a bit like Widdop).

Frank Facer

First Grade
Think he also got fined by his club for drinking while on injury rehab. Also enjoys some late night Golden Century with bikies and terrorists? He's firmly in the dickhead category.

That said, I do like him as a player. Pure footballer
I recommend the Mongolian Lamb, Satay Chicken and vegetarian spring rolls at Golden Century. It is rated the number 1 restaurant in Sydney by trip adviser or trivago.

mickeylane

Bench
Usual Friday morning signing announcement followed by an EDM to renew your membership!
#CoreyNormaniscoming

Gareth67

First Grade
Geeze, I hope not . The Dragons attack would be far more dangerous if we had all 3 - Hunt , Norman and young Gareth leading the way . It will take awhile for Norman to find his way in a new team , but if the responsibilities of leading it himself would take much longer .

Crush

Coach
I hope this rumour is not true. Haven't heard anything about it so maybe Crush is a bit mixed up.

Apart from Widdop and Hunt, we have no big name backs and so yes I would be devastated if it was one of our big name forwards.
Thoughts?

Wittenberg

Juniors
Robson might be a victim. Pretty sure Widdop will stay the year, unless his shoulder is worse than first thought. Norman, when interviewed before all this with Saints started, said he felt his days at fullback were over. Felt he did not have the pace of a Tedesco or a Holmes. I tend to agree with him. So maybe he, Widdop and Hunt will rotate a bit and Hunt could be moved to hooker at times during a game with Norman at half.....does that mean Robson /McInness will not happen? It probably means that Field will have to look elsewhere. Pity.

Bench
I would hate to lose Robson, I am not sure if there are any other hookers in our junior ranks that would be as good as Robson.
Field is held in high regard and the club needs to make a decision what position he could aspire to in first grade

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Robson might be a victim. Pretty sure Widdop will stay the year, unless his shoulder is worse than first thought. Norman, when interviewed before all this with Saints started, said he felt his days at fullback were over. Felt he did not have the pace of a Tedesco or a Holmes. I tend to agree with him. So maybe he, Widdop and Hunt will rotate a bit and Hunt could be moved to hooker at times during a game with Norman at half.....does that mean Robson /McInness will not happen? It probably means that Field will have to look elsewhere. Pity.
Wasnt there a rumour that Field wanted a release to join the dogs about 6-8 weeks ago..

possm

Coach
I would hate to lose Robson, I am not sure if there are any other hookers in our junior ranks that would be as good as Robson.
Field is held in high regard and the club needs to make a decision what position he could aspire to in first grade

There is no reason why we can't have Robson at 14.
If De Belin is suspended, then Norman to lock.
If Widdop leaves early, then Norman to 6 and K Sims or Lawrie to lock.

possm

Coach
There is no reason why we can't have Robson at 14.
If De Belin is suspended, then Norman to lock.
If Widdop leaves early, then Norman to 6 and K Sims or Lawrie to lock.
Field is our backup for fullback and five-eighth.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Geeze, I hope not . The Dragons attack would be far more dangerous if we had all 3 - Hunt , Norman and young Gareth leading the way . It will take awhile for Norman to find his way in a new team , but if the responsibilities of leading it himself would take much longer .

Agreed Gareth67,
I'm excited about the prospect of a three prong attack.

lets face it, to have all three firing every game is not going to happen, so hopefully, if one is not having a blinder, the other two will.

I think it is positive news and that's what we need after todays events.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Norman = Todd Carney
A talented dickhead that will crash and burn.
What a dumb statement

2006 - Drunk and reckless driving (suspended from driving)

2007 - lead police on a chase with a suspended licence through Canberra, abandoning car and fleeing on foot, 12 offences (licence suspended for 5 years, 12 month good behaviour bond)

2008 - urinated on another man in Canberra nightclub (sacked by Raiders)

March 2009 - charged with vandalism in Goulburn, 12 month suspended sentence

Dec 2009 - Injures man by setting his pants on fire (not joking)

Feb 2011 - drink driving change, stood down by roosters

Apr 2011 - caught drinking while banned from alcohol, stood down by NRL for several weeks

Aug 2011 - caught drinking with teammates against team rules, sacked by Roosters

Oct 2011 - signs with cronulla

2014 - pissgate, blacklisted from the NRL

Latest posts