What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Uncle Nicks Turkeys.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yep....shit record in magic round...play like busteds v the cocks. This is the game of all games this year to prove we're not just making up the numbers. (Not that I give a f**k about the journo's) OK's 100th game and Fitz up against his old club. Get it done and maintain top spot on the ladder. 23-16 to the BWB's

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
Predicted commentary for today: 78 minutes of “Easts can still do this” followed by 2 minutes of sudden recognition that their faves have been outplayed by a better team.

Predicted commentary for today: 78 minutes of “Easts can still do this” followed by 2 minutes of sudden recognition that their faves have been outplayed by a better team.
Teddy could have a shocker but he will make origin
If Nicho is slightly off he is not up to origin.

Commentary same crap as always when it's us against one of their favourites

Sun is out I think the field will chop up more still

A win for us 26 - 16.

Also think don't know who ACL injury this game, have this gut feel

Special K

Coach
I think this is the most dangerous game in the current block.

Was confident last week. Unsure this week. That Walker can pull points out of his arse. Need a good kicking game and let the middle go to work.

Craigshark

First Grade
I think this is the most dangerous game in the current block.

Was confident last week. Unsure this week. That Walker can pull points out of his arse. Need a good kicking game and let the middle go to work.

agree. I fear their second phase and arsey tries. When they get on a roll they’re hard to stop. Come on Sharkies!

Go Nulla

Bench
A big game that will establish our legit credentials. Or pretenders like previous two seasons.

Frenzy.

Immortal
But he can’t tackle….

He needs belting early.

We'll lose if we focus on one player though.

Sharks have been working halves over all year. Don't see why that plan changes other than changing through Robbo coming up with a different game style to combat the Sharks fatigue inducing style and hiding Walker with appointed minders and then we look for him.

Weaponhead

Coach
The Sharks just have to maintain their standards and keep trusting their plan. Keep drilling the same things that are working well. Outside backs running with purpose, power game through the middle, winning the ruck, minimise errors, staying connected in defence. If they do those things they will be in the game. If Easts play better so be it.

This game is no more important than last week and no less important than next week. Keep playing with high intensity and focus and will win a lot more than they lose and put themselves in position for a crack at big finals.

The narrative is noise. The astute judges see the differences emerging. Enjoy the ride.

dinghydi

Juniors
We'll lose if we focus on one player though.

Sharks have been working halves over all year. Don't see why that plan changes other than changing through Robbo coming up with a different game style to combat the Sharks fatigue inducing style and hiding Walker with appointed minders and then we look for him.
At least we have a coach that would have good chance of second guessing what Robbo will come up with.