What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
IIRC there was a story not long ago that a couple (also from China) were married for years.

Somthing happend (can't remember what) and it was discovered that the wife was really a man and that the husband was none-the-wiser. Apparantly the wife still had the full frank and beans.
Watties or Edgell?

Gronk

Staff member
I am skeptical that if you substitute dog biscuits for coffee beans in your espresso machine that you’d get such a good crema. :thinking:

Eelogical

Referee
Best forum related caption will get the first three rounds on me at Yamba next week.

img57745854.jpg

strider

Post Whore
BTW - I may not be able to make it ... i will be on after hours on-call at work next week and the policy says, must be within 1 hour of work (ie sydney) incase need to go in ... do you think Yamba is an hour from Sydney?

Bazal

Post Whore
BTW - I may not be able to make it ... i will be on after hours on-call at work next week and the policy says, must be within 1 hour of work (ie sydney) incase need to go in ... do you think Yamba is an hour from Sydney?

Sure. If you drive fast enough