What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If the Lower Beaches is still an option you won’t want to be in the heart of Manly if you don’t like loud young people. Fairlight or queenscliff could be options at that price point. If you’re ok with a pretty sweet apartment though you could get something on the Eastern Hill of Manly. Very close to the ferry, fantastic views, close to everything in Manly without dealing with the peasants. Manly golf club is also fairly upmarket I’m told.
Thanks mate. Don’t know much about those two suburbs. Will check them out.

hindy111

Post Whore
Granted, it looks very nice but will I have crackheads knocking on my door at all hours? Is that area a bit rough?

No....
Lewishams kool except not much there. But Summer Hill and Petersham are on either side.

Redfern is an awesome spot as well.

As far as bad areas its mainly pockets in the suburbs. South west seems to get the most problems. As much as people might bag Penrith it is a safe area in 90% of it. But back of Mt druit and it gets dicey......

hindy111

Post Whore
My tip Gary would be rent. Prices are dropping. Check out a few areas. See what like.
Inner west changes from suburb to suburb. Newtown isnt for me as its to busy and hip for example while Haberfield is more family with an italian flavour.
I think buying before trying would be very risky.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So many nice places. The Sutherland Shire is nice but too far for your needs, however, with the new freeway we will be in the city in 20 min.
I thought you might have been holding that back so that you don't end up with a new dodgy QLD bogan neighbour who mows the lawn in his underwear and throws craft beer cans over the fence...

hindy111

Post Whore
I thought you might have been holding that back so that you don't end up with a new dodgy QLD bogan neighbour who mows the lawn in his underwear and throws craft beer cans over the fence...

If end up in inner west we can go to the footy together. If I dont like you I wont even say anything. Id just say I am going to the toilet and then take off and block your number.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm either going to live closer to the beach, meaning walking distance or buy a waterfront that needs some work. f**k units I always need space.

Avenger

Immortal
You answered a question that was never asked. Why do you do that?
To piss you off.

Gary was talking about needing space and my joint is massive and I still need something massive to cater for my massive ego.

Why do you always try and be funny when you clearly are not. Your wit is more exaggerated here than Pou's analysis of our team's capability.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
I like Bogans because they pay their taxes. Gaz is more than welcome whereas tradies like hindy love cash, avoid tax and avoid shit which I must pay.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
So I looked at houses and units in and around Manly, Fairlight etc. For what you get some of the apartments are almost a better option.

Still just weighing it all up. I most likely have an option to work down there if I want to progress it but I'm lucky to have things pretty good up here as well.

Avenger

Immortal
So I looked at houses and units in and around Manly, Fairlight etc. For what you get some of the apartments are almost a better option.

Still just weighing it all up. I most likely have an option to work down there if I want to progress it but I'm lucky to have things pretty good up here as well.
Where are you now?

Avenger

Immortal

Gaz, I have lived in the Sutherland Shire for over 25 years. Came here from out west which was a massive move however if I had my time again or had my way I would have lived in Manly or somewhere on the Northern Beaches. Hard to go there now as I'm established here in the Shire with kids and family but the Northern Beaches is awesome. I love the joint.

Latest posts