What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
But Paulo and Lane are no bigger than Vave and Evans. They just cost more.
Your joking, right?
Paulo 123kg and half the fat content of Vave and will play at least twice the minutes Vave ever did.
Evans 110kg and Lane 113kg who'll also play at least twice the games that Evans will.

But in the last decade three teams have done it, so it’s actually 30% since the current salary cap was implemented.[/QUOTE]
According to !EE post I think only 1 team in past decade. Which teams are they Pou?

Glenneel

Bench
He played 4 games and was injured in 5th.

BA either tries to polish turds or overpays for has beens.

Everyteam gets them wrong. But BA has atleast this season bought quality and guys at good ages.
Its not only overpaying has-beens its the length of contract he offers them too. Four years Watmough and 3 for Scott was absolutely ridiculous in the extreme. And the amount we're paying Jennings is crazy, $800k for any centre is lunacy. He was never worth that much even in his prime and then on top an option in HIS favour. Wtf, should have been in club's favour.

Glenneel

Bench
Watmough would’ve cost more when he was younger too except he was heavily back ended by Manly. That’s why they paid him to play for us in his first year and then he was off our books anyway.
We dodged a bullet there but it still cost the club heaps to sit on his arse.

Kornstar

Coach
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Even if it is true stop boasting you fool.
Yoy have serious problems pau pau.

Just for clarity, are you suggesting he couldn't be on that hourly rate and is impossible OR you are just annoyed that he is telling people his hourly rate because apparently stating facts is boasting?

Why is salary such a secret? If i choose to tell people what i earn, what is wrong with that? He was asked a direct question and answered it!

Glenneel

Bench
Tonight we'll see if French is a contender or a pretender. How'll he go with a better team around him? Exciting times ahead.

Bazal

Post Whore
Just for clarity, are you suggesting he couldn't be on that hourly rate and is impossible OR you are just annoyed that he is telling people his hourly rate because apparently stating facts is boasting?

Why is salary such a secret? If i choose to tell people what i earn, what is wrong with that? He was asked a direct question and answered it!

ChiefyBase is just mad cos he earns $3.72 digging through septic tanks for items of value. So far he has found one zircon earring, $16.87 in change and every single rumour he's ever posted here

Glenneel

Bench
Looks like Parra are taking tonight's trial seriously, for 40 mins at least, but Raiders have selected a reserve grade side by the looks of it. Should win first half by plenty.

chiefy1

Juniors

There's nothing wrong with telling people what you earn, but stating that what you earn is a Motza is boasting - simple .

chiefy1

Juniors
ChiefyBase is just mad cos he earns $3.72 digging through septic tanks for items of value. So far he has found one zircon earring, $16.87 in change and every single rumour he's ever posted here

To clarify that, my earnings in 2 days would equate to what Pau earns in a week.

Gronk

Staff member
There's nothing wrong with telling people what you earn, but stating that what you earn is a Motza is boasting - simple .
Instead of being envious and devisive, you should feel happy for someone who is doing well in their life, merkin.

chiefy1

Juniors
Instead of being envious and decisive, you should feel happy for someone who is doing well in their life, merkin.
Instead of being envious and decisive, you should feel happy for someone who is doing well in their life, merkin.

Yes you are absolutely correct here gronk and i congratulate pou for doing well for himself.

The "Motza" statement is what the issue was, and if you can't see that, you need a reality check.