What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
Yes you are absolutely correct here gronk and i congratulate pou for doing well for himself.

The "Motza" statement is what the issue was, and if you can't see that, you need a reality check.

Should we let ChiefyBase in on the joke?

This is just getting cringey now. I hate cringe, even when it is a complete f**king numbskull that's involved.

The $85 an hour, ChiefyBase, was a reference to the poster who had asked the question. See, that poster had christened himself "Mr 85%", so Pou was having a lighthearted dig at his sense of self-grandeur.

And then someone came along and made a right tit of themselves about it.

chiefy1

Juniors
LOL, I had a feeling that $85 an hour was a bit much for a dishwasher at a Parramatta Indian restaurant.
Go Pou :grinning:

Bazal

Post Whore
Once again, ChiefyBase demonstrates all the intellect and thoughtful restraint of a lobotomised badger, and is forced to admit defeat at the hands of no one but himself.

So this is from the Official NRL phone up, Greenberg obvously didn't eyeball this closely enough

52363104_10156129763875959_4137881680352378880_n.jpg
And some people say BA doesn't like to make changes...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Its not only overpaying has-beens its the length of contract he offers them too. Four years Watmough and 3 for Scott was absolutely ridiculous in the extreme. And the amount we're paying Jennings is crazy, $800k for any centre is lunacy. He was never worth that much even in his prime and then on top an option in HIS favour. Wtf, should have been in club's favour.
The extra year keeps the price per year down.