What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

I can’t wait to see what the rotation will be. I like the idea of just the one twin starting. Id like to see Lowe prove himself first in NSWCup, but with George suspended for first 3 rds WB may use him untested. Whatever the rotation is, this year I think we’ve got a coach that will actually use the bench, and squeeze every valuable minute
glory glory to all souths members in 2019 we are #1

Last edited:
We have competition in abundance in the forwards dept which will keep a years competitiveness upheld in 2019 bennett will bring that he knows whats best for our team.

Last edited:
I think our ace up the sleeve will eventually be Adam Doueihi. The kid is a freak, and once fully fit will be our utility weapon off the bench, and our mister fix it come ANY backline player getting injured. Bring on the season.
Absolutely i love adam douehi he is a true footballer and may be our captain one day in the near future.

callmack1

Staff member
250excf

Hi callmack1 as you can see i am new on here i put meticulous merv on ignore after he said i talk crap on the topic about wayne bennett. i now read that 250excf is calling me shadow? i hope this is a friendly forum there seems to be some good fellas on here i may just have to ignore the unsavory in future cheers callmack1 as i understand your a moderator.
Yea this is a friendly forum, so let's keep it that way aye 250excf? I understand it's just banter but it's a touchy subject on this forum.

In regards to the forward rotation, we might just see a young guy emerge tonight, you never know!

callmack1

Staff member
Common guys, move on from this Shadow BS please. Pride is very passionate and I for one am enjoying his input.

Lets hope corey allan stays in the #1 jersey and that bennett convinces johnston that he is a far far superior player as a winger than being a mediocre fullback.johnston has got to stop dreaming of being a 1st grade fullback he has to play in a teams proper position for the success of that team namely souths blind freddy knows he is a winger.just look at corey oates he is a very good winger but he too has delusions of grandure that he thinks he is a forward it serves the broncos best when oates is on the wing fact...

Lets hope corey allan stays in the #1 jersey and that bennett convinces johnston that he is a far far superior player as a winger than being a mediocre fullback.johnston has got to stop dreaming of being a 1st grade fullback he has to play in a teams proper position for the success of that team namely souths blind freddy knows he is a winger.just look at corey oates he is a very good winger but he too has delusions of grandure that he thinks he is a forward it serves the broncos best when oates is on the wing fact...
I think AJ had a great first half to the season in 18 attack wise. He just needs to Mussel up in def a bit more.

250excf

Juniors
There’s only been one person on here that says fact after making a post and his favourite saying was blind Freddy I’d lay $1000 on this being shadow it’s so obvious the way he talks the way he says fact the way he squeals to mods for no reason take your goggles off and see the truth it’s blindingly obvious

ThingFish

Juniors
Jennings to Tigers according to SMH, as early as this week according to the rumour mill. If Lowe is taking a min wage contract that should definitely ease our cap issue. Shame to lose Jennings though, would have much preferred to lose Turner.

4D70A9EF-1EEE-4792-921D-5F2917FF7DE1.jpeg

Well like i posted earlier i dont mind johnston and graham as our wingers i think it was always going to be that way particularly with young graham after all campbell graham is a souths junior he will in time only get better but the way he is bulking up lately he may do a tyrone smith and end his career as a forward in due course thats a possibility but maybe not time will tell..anyway.we dont need kyle turner but we do need ethan lowe far more than we need kyle turner..,bennett knows who the surplus to needs players presently that are at souths and in due time they will be moved on so that we will have a winning team/culture as we know a coach has to be sometimes cruel to be kind to win #22.glory glory SSTID..

johnstone is a super player especially on the wing but he will never be a greg inglis at fullback far from it although apparently he had a niggling injury in 2018 which hampered his playing ability, i just feel we need a better fullback so i am hoping that corey allan fits the bill so that we end up with this back line below.

1.allan
2johnston
3.gagai
4.inglis
5.graham (if jennings is going to weststigers)note:i hope ethan lowe then signs if jennings leaves i think its a perfect scenario if this occurs for souths.

Mr Spock!

Referee
johnstone is a super player especially on the wing but he will never be a greg inglis at fullback far from it although apparently he had a niggling injury in 2018 which hampered his playing ability, i just feel we need a better fullback so i am hoping that corey allan fits the bill so that we end up with this back line below.

1.allan
2johnston
3.gagai
4.inglis
5.graham (if jennings is going to weststigers)note:i hope ethan lowe then signs if jennings leaves i think its a perfect scenario if this occurs for souths.
Can't see Johnstone hanging around. He won't get the same contract to play wing.

Latest posts