What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

southsport

First Grade
Hang on fellas this has been said by a couple of you now and i dont get it, barba must of been on at least 400k to play FB, he got the sack, whats happened to that money, why would they clear decks for more?
Lowe played sub standard last season, i think if he leaves its because they dont want him anymore and are saving money for holmes. Lowe took up an option in his favour,i bet if his contract was up they wouldnt resign him because their sqad needs new blood,its stagnated,dont forget thurston was on a reported 1.3m where has that gone,ok maguire prob got 700k this if it happens has got nada to do with signing kahou,just join the dots
It seemed obvious last season that Lowe was somehow off-side with coach Green so I would say yeah they don't want him.

Last edited:

Meticulous Merv

Juniors
It seems that your out of touch about how wayne bennett takes control of a clubs inner workings thats ok very few can see it...

Sooooo you errrr “See things” :flushed::rolling_eyes::joy:?

you do realise that Wayne has lived in Brisbane for a long time & has no knowledge of the corporate scene in & around Sydney right now

Whereas Richo has been a CEO, worked for the NRL & is now a director of football
Watch some of Blake Sollys business insider videos etc

Bennett is a coach, not a corporate facilitator, he hasn’t got time to be attracting TPAs

It seems that your out of touch about how wayne bennett takes control of a clubs inner workings thats ok very few can see it...
250excf
Hi callmack1 as you can see i am new on here i put meticulous merv on ignore after he said i talk crap on the topic about wayne bennett. i now read that 250excf is calling me shadow? i hope this is a friendly forum there seems to be some good fellas on here i may just have to ignore the unsavory in future cheers callmack1 as i understand your a moderator.

southsport

First Grade
250excf

Hi callmack1 as you can see i am new on here i put meticulous merv on ignore after he said i talk crap on the topic about wayne bennett. i now read that 250excf is calling me shadow? i hope this is a friendly forum there seems to be some good fellas on here i may just have to ignore the unsavory in future cheers callmack1 as i understand your a moderator.
No, you are not shadow but I do hope that old shadow is going OK. ;)

250excf

Juniors
250excf

Wow bit sensitive their fella
Thought you were an old poster why so touchy touchy about it unless theirs something to hide I don’t get it put me on ignore and squeel like a pig all because a fellow poster thought you were someone else fact

I hope that the ethan lowe rumour comes to fruition and jennings signs soon, as stated by bennett turner is not in his plans hopefully esl comes to fruition for kyle turner too.i like the look of gburg & knight coming off the bench together leaving tom & sam in the run on side i would actually put ethan lowe in the run on side so that when gburg & knight come on that would be a force to reckon with when tom and ethan get a breather any thoughts on my theories?

ThingFish

Juniors
I hope that the ethan lowe rumour comes to fruition and jennings signs soon, as stated by bennett turner is not in his plans hopefully esl comes to fruition for kyle turner too.i like the look of gburg & knight coming off the bench together leaving tom & sam in the run on side i would actually put ethan lowe in the run on side so that when gburg & knight come on that would be a force to reckon with when tom and ethan get a breather any thoughts on my theories?
I can’t wait to see what the rotation will be. I like the idea of just the one twin starting. Id like to see Lowe prove himself first in NSWCup, but with George suspended for first 3 rds WB may use him untested. Whatever the rotation is, this year I think we’ve got a coach that will actually use the bench, and squeeze every valuable minute out of them.

I can’t wait to see what the rotation will be. I like the idea of just the one twin starting. Id like to see Lowe prove himself first in NSWCup, but with George suspended for first 3 rds WB may use him untested. Whatever the rotation is, this year I think we’ve got a coach that will actually use the bench, and squeeze every valuable minute out of them.
Exciting times ahead Mr thingfish i also hope tom amone steps up too.

ThingFish

Juniors
If jennings dont sign then johnston and graham will be fine as our wingers and graham has bulked up.lets hope corey allan plays at fullback.
I think our ace up the sleeve will eventually be Adam Doueihi. The kid is a freak, and once fully fit will be our utility weapon off the bench, and our mister fix it come ANY backline player getting injured. Bring on the season.

Latest posts