What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Kornstar

Coach
True, but Rust in Peace is their masterpiece. The riffs on the album are phenomenal.

Rust in Peace is one of the best albums of all time, always amuses me to see some of the albums that are in all time top 50's and this is not one of them because it is thrash metal.........

They absolutely knocked it out of the park with this album!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Rust in Peace is one of the best albums of all time, always amuses me to see some of the albums that are in all time top 50's and this is not one of them because it is thrash metal.........

They absolutely knocked it out of the park with this album!
Yep. He singing sounds like Bobcat Goldthwait after drinking a litre of metho but the songs are still f**king amazing.

Bazal

Post Whore
They have a brain?

Only one. And it often seems to go missing, but it usually turns up within a few days. Often in some sticky corner of Mooseheads.

I like to watch Raiders games so I can see who has the brain each week. Sometimes it's tough to work it out, though.

Gronk

Staff member
MG reckons the Gurgess made a big mistake by not taking the big coin.

MG believes George Burgess not taking the monster $1.4 million deal on offer from the Parramatta Eels is a massive mistake.

Speaking on The Rush Hour with MG, Geyer called it "absurd" that the 26-year-old would turn down that type of money at this stage in his career, given he is off-contract at the end of this season.

Podcast —-> https://omny.fm/shows/the-rush-hour-with-mg/nrl-burning-question-do-you-think-george-burgess-m

Kornstar

Coach
Yep. He singing sounds like Bobcat Goldthwait after drinking a litre of alcohol but the songs are still f**king amazing.

I actually really like his voice, it just fits.

i preferred So Far, So Good... So What!

Of course you did. Good album though.

Dave Mustaine makes Gary Moist, I do agree though it's a great album.

Underrated band.

I have always liked them more than Metallica.

Imagine how good Metallica could have been with a competent drummer...

Although the Black album has some tremendous songs, the drumming is just f**king boring as hell!

Kornstar

Coach
I think Lars suits the band perfectly. He's not technically amazing but neither are the rest of the band imo.

Except for the f**ken big unit that replaced Newstead on bass. He's a beast.

Music is as much about timing as technical. Cobain is the perfect example, he wasn't a very good guitar player in the traditional sense but his f**king timing and feel for music was incredible.

I find too technical boring, i like a bit of character in my music.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think Lars suits the band perfectly. He's not technically amazing but neither are the rest of the band imo.

Except for the f**ken big unit that replaced Newstead on bass. He's a beast.
Agreed, he is awesome. And Kirk Hammett wears make up and abuses his wah wah pedal.