What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retro Games

InFlames

Juniors
@InFlames
WOWSERS :D That looks beautiful. Man what an awesome console. That brings back memories of the late 90s early 00s.

Thanks for the tag. Looks impressive wow.

I've actually been playing PS4 recently and finished WWE2k19 career mode. Was super easy compared to 2k18, I think I beat AJ Styles at Wrestlemania in like 4 mins.

What have you been playing recently?

___

Juniors
Thanks for the tag. Looks impressive wow.

I've actually been playing PS4 recently and finished WWE2k19 career mode. Was super easy compared to 2k18, I think I beat AJ Styles at Wrestlemania in like 4 mins.

What have you been playing recently?
Well not any news games unfortunately lol. I'm still enjoying a few of the classics. I played GTA Vice City and did it fairly easily too. Now I'm playing GTA San Andreas again, and while the gameplay is enjoyable, listening to the music in the car is big step down from what Vice City had to offer.

InFlames

Juniors
Well not any news games unfortunately lol. I'm still enjoying a few of the classics. I played GTA Vice City and did it fairly easily too. Now I'm playing GTA San Andreas again, and while the gameplay is enjoyable, listening to the music in the car is big step down from what Vice City had to offer.

Yeah good point about the music in Vice city. San Andreas was so big and expansive for the time though.
Are you going through them all chronologically? If so, GTA 2 rules the early few IMO.

Have you seen the remake of Resident Evil 2?

___

Juniors
Yeah good point about the music in Vice city. San Andreas was so big and expansive for the time though.
Are you going through them all chronologically? If so, GTA 2 rules the early few IMO.

Have you seen the remake of Resident Evil 2?
Oh I agree with you there, GTA 2 is the best of the first generation of GTA games. I'm not playing them all, just Vice City and San Andreas at the moment. I might play GTA 4 as well though.

Wow there's a remake of Resident Evil 2? I had no idea. That must have something to do with the game being 20+ years old - and I thought the graphics on the original PlayStation were amazing. This should be good. Thanks for the heads up man :D

___

Juniors
Recently started re-playing Just Cause 2. Man that's a great game. It's amazing how many things you forget when you play something after a few years.