What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs Souths

Mark D

Juniors
Incredibly disappointed with that... great 1st half to absolute trash... they just clocked off which is maybe understandable with no JDB and Tyson who play big minutes... no Korbin ...gutted but we’ll be there when the whips are cracking !

Das Hassler

Bench
Souths were garbage tonight as well...the score flattered them. Widdop at 1 and Norman at 6 certainly is hard to get your head around
Burgess was all they had

Luke Felsch

Juniors
Did Corey Norman come off after he threw that pass? Literally never saw him the rest of the game...

(I know he didn’t I’m being dramatic)

j0nesy

Bench
Incredibly disappointed with that... great 1st half to absolute trash... they just clocked off which is maybe understandable with no JDB and Tyson who play big minutes... no Korbin ...gutted but we’ll be there when the whips are cracking !
True, but why the f**king he’ll would the coach take both Lawrie and Host off at the same time. Both blokes tackle well, are capable of playing big minutes and played great first halves.

rednwhites

Juniors
One Adam Reynolds > Hunt, Norman, Widdop combined.

We just hit a brick wall as soon as we collected the ball from the 2nd half kick off and he just took command over us again.

3 losses to Souths in 5 last games we have played including trials, and we are getting further and further away. Thank you coach.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Need big changes for next game. Widdop needs to be in the line not at fullback. Aitken shouldn't be centre. Not convinced by Duffy and no idea where Norman fits.

Tuddy

Juniors
Impressed with Lafai, Aitken and particularly Pereira but Ravalawa has got to go.

I can't believe he made the run on side for the last two weeks. He's slow, can't catch, has bad defensive reads and offers nothing when running the ball back from our half.

If he's not replaced watch him become the main target. We'll be no chance.