What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Vs Broncos

True_Believer

Juniors
Would have been shattered for the boys if we lost that...Bad luck for widdop...why Did McGregor switch him back to fullback as Corey was looking good there. Anyway. that solves the spine problem.....

Let's all enjoy the win.

Agreed, it looked better with Norman at fullback and Gaz at 5/8.

Great that Norman kicked the goal, but he needs to do more than he's shown so far if we are to take this without Gaz now.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Great game by all...our forwards stood tall against a forward pack described by the channel 9 commentators as one of the Best they’ve ever seen (f**k you channel 9)...jeez...all 4 broncos tries were shitty...would have been devo to lose that one.

All four Bronco tries were given a helping hand by the refs.
A very onesided display.
Luckily, we prevailed.

True_Believer

Juniors
7-3 penalty count.

Penalty for a head clash...unbelievable...first time I’ve ever seen that in my life.

It was obvious in the replay as well so why can't the bunker overturn it like they do with other calls? That was possibly the most f**ked decision I've ever seen.

Irrespective, the refs calls went all their way and the crowd influenced the decisions. It was very poor.

Latest posts