What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
would loved manu and even a beau scott clone to have played yesterday against the grubs Canberra there wouldn't have been any slaps to the head of moses from some pommy blow in

It shows our pack is too clean skin and just no merkin in them. Bar Brown its soft. No grubs.
Why I want Stone in team ASAP.
Bevan should be 5/8 this week.

Gazzamatta

Coach
It shows our pack is too clean skin and just no merkin in them. Bar Brown its soft. No grubs.
Why I want Stone in team ASAP.
Bevan should be 5/8 this week.
Unfortunately Hindy for Bev to play 6 it would mean moving Salmon to Takas spot. I just can't see BA doing that. In so much as introducing Stone, Id like to see him and Oregan before Kane and Gower. I cant warm to Evans and Gower should be providing guidance in the 2nds. I guess another issue is BA will only play newbies (usually forwards) for minimal minutes.
As Poo said, we are a middle of the road team. We need to use this year to develop our much talked about forwards.

hindy111

Post Whore
Kane went into wimp mode when Canberra showed some nuts.

Still need to see what makes Salmon so hyped. Takas been solid this season.

eels_fan

First Grade
So who gets the vacant wing spot with Fergo likely to be out?

Gennings suspended

Hoffman, French or Greg L?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Kane went into wimp mode when Canberra showed some nuts.

Still need to see what makes Salmon so hyped. Takas been solid this season.
What makes Salmon so hyped is that he is handling first grade while still eligible for Jersey Flegg. He’s no star, but he will play 250+ NRL games. Maybe even a couple of Origins. You don’t need to be a gun to achieve any of that.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
What makes Salmon so hyped is that he is handling first grade while still eligible for Jersey Flegg. He’s no star, but he will play 250+ NRL games. Maybe even a couple of Origins. You don’t need to be a gun to achieve any of that.

I can't wait to see him move into the centres. You can just tell he isn't comfortable passing the ball and putting player's into gaps. Him running off Dyl, Guth or Moses will see his best come out.

Noise

Coach

Like Daniel Mortimer in 2009?

IFR33K

Coach

You making it sound like average Joe will play 250 games and a couple origins.

hindy111

Post Whore

So what does he offer more then what's available currently?

Latest posts