What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
Fantastic stadium.
Boy, they weren’t kidding about how steep those stands are.
As for the sun, I am in row 19 and had to wear my dummies and hat until half time.
I’m wasn’t too fussed as it wasn’t exacta scorcher, but I’ll definitely have to stock up on sunscreen for any day games in the future.

Fantastic stadium.
Boy, they weren’t kidding about how steep those stands are.
As for the sun, I am in row 19 and had to wear my dummies and hat until half time.
I’m wasn’t too fussed as it wasn’t exacta scorcher, but I’ll definitely have to stock up on sunscreen for any day games in the future.
So you're not spitting your dummies?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Tickets on sale today for eels members for the Eels v Panthers game on 23/5 (Thursday)

Will be the first match at night and under lights at Bankwest (no sun to worry about)

General puplic tix go on sale on Monday 30/4

T-Boon

Coach
Tickets on sale today for eels members for the Eels v Panthers game on 23/5 (Thursday)

Will be the first match at night and under lights at Bankwest (no sun to worry about)

I am going to blow my Hunter Eels membership allotment (4 games plus Knights or is it 3 plus Knights) in the next month.

Parra

Referee
We are row 10 on the 40 metre line. The sun hit us during the second half of the Wenty game and i think about 25 mins into first grade went away.

Apart from it being generally hot the actual sun didn’t bother me from a visual point of view as i had a hat on and had no reason to look up in to the sun.

No eclipse?

hindy111

Post Whore

You wouldn't beleive it. I might be going on holidays then. f**k me.

strider

Post Whore
The waratahs really pull a good crowd :lying_face:.... wenow know what a 3/4 empty bankwest stadium looks like

amitropo

Juniors
Switched over to rugby on foxtel just to have a look at crowd and acoustics of stadium. Sounds pretty good for a 40-50% filled stadium. Sounds better than most filled other grounds. Bet Bankwest is glad we opened stadium with first match after this half empty ground tonight.

Suitman

Post Whore
Looks like the Bankwest sign is going up on the Eastern side of the stadium....

NozfpPZ.jpg

Bankwest_Stadium_LR.jpg

Latest posts