What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R8 Sat - Roosters 42-12 Wests Tigers @ SCG

Round 8: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 8
Sydney Roosters v Wests Tigers
Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 4 May 2019

Gates 6:35pm / NRL 7:35pm

TL-SYD19.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Matt Ikuvalu 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Victor Radley 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Angus Crichton 13. Isaac Liu
Interchange: 14. Nat Butcher 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Sitili Tupouniua 17. Mitchell Aubusson 18. Lindsay Collins 19. Poasa Faamausili 20. Lachlan Lam 21. Sam Verrills

TL-WST19.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. Mahe Fonua 3. Robert Jennings 4. Esan Marsters 5. Corey Thompson 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Ben Matulino 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Chris McQueen 13. Josh Aloiai
Interchange: 14. Elijah Taylor 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Matt Eisenhuth 17. Luke Garner 18. Paul Momirovski 19. Jacob Liddle 20. David Nofoaluma 21. Russell Packer

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Tim Roby
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Mark Bohan
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Sydney Roosters: North Sydney Bears (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s), Sydney Roosters (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Our first game up against one of the big 3. Last year we had the best record In the comp against the top 3 teams (4 & 2) yet lost against 3 of the bottom 4.

So we have no issues getting up for the bigger sides. Problem is I’d say the roosters are comfortably playing better then any of these guys were last year.

There were some better signs against the Titans however that performance wouldn’t have got near the Roosters. No matter how I want to spin it I can’t see us having more points in us then them. Easts by 16.

Last edited:

The unknown

Juniors
I reckon it'll be close for 60 mins but don't think our current attack will ever trouble the top sides

I'll go Roosters 26-12 with the class of Mitchell/Tedesco to score 2 tries in the last 10 to seal it

magpie_man

Juniors
Thinking of this game reminds me of the time I was accosted by a gang of mime artists: they did unspeakable things to me.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
The Roosters are offering a Super Saver Family Deal for this match. Gives you 4 x tickets to the game, with a hot dog, a bucket of chips and a bottle of water for each person for a grand total cost of $80. The tickets are general admission.

Hey mate. Any ideas how one can purchase this?

Tommy Smith

Referee
I actually think the Tigers will win... the rematch later on when we're missing half our team to Origin.

This game though? Not so much.

We should be refreshed after a much needed 9-day turnaround.

Roosters by 14.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I actually think the Tigers will win... the rematch later on when we're missing half our team to Origin.

This game though? Not so much.

We should be refreshed after a much needed 9-day turnaround.

Roosters by 14.

Was the opposite last year. Beat you blokes at full-strength and lost when the Origin players were missing. Absolute textbook Tigers.

Last edited:

Trollhammaren

Juniors

Latest posts