What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lomax getting replaced

possm

Coach

Gareth67

First Grade
In one of the FOX camera shots of the bench, it showed Zac holding ice on his chest/sternum.
Maybe there was some injury there..

Also let me say, I am a zac fan.
He should have that position ahead of Ewey.

But it is wrong to suggest that Aitken's defensive reads were the cause of those two or three late tries.
Somehow we got outnumbered on that side.
It wasn't just aitken.
Maybe the Warriors were too smart with some of those direction changes.

But next week I hope Zac is back.

Mary probably told him to put the ice-pack there to cool his bleeding heart , poor beggar.

Last edited:

LINESPEED

Juniors
Well there you go, a former St George international centre endorsing Lomax for a place in the 2019 SOO squad. Pity Mary doesn't take some advice from Cooper.

I would love to see Lomax be given personal coaching from Cooper and Gasnier. Lock him up long term and arrange the personal coaching.

Well FMD Cooper shares my thinking

Had Lomax had 9 full games under his belt - as was his rightful entitlement (maliciously denied) after his semi form

- and with a supportive & technically astute mentor (WTF), he’d’ve been in with a chance to realise his 2019 SOO dream

Waterboy’s a devious unmitigated prick

Now wait for the 50% to come out screaming ‘no way Jose’

Last edited:

watatank

Coach
Didn't watch the game but I'd imagine that there's probably higher chance Lomax will get replaced mid game now that Field is playing and also recognised as a goalkicker...

Frank Facer

First Grade
Not the bye Felicia thing again...
There was someone on Zero Tackle with the username Sean. He said that he had played footy at a high level and then numerous people started being a smart ass to him and giving him shit. Can anyone notice a resemblance?

j0nesy

Bench
Did Cooper play centre at a high level?
Does Cooper understand the intricacies of playing centre?
Does Cooper understand that Gitano is the doyen of modern day centre play and opposes his view as a casual observer?
I’m not sure this Cooper bloke knows what he’s talking about.

He’s never played much rugby league at almost the top level either

The calm one

Juniors
Well there you go, a former St George international centre endorsing Lomax for a place in the 2019 SOO squad. Pity Mary doesn't take some advice from Cooper.

I would love to see Lomax be given personal coaching from Cooper and Gasnier. Lock him up long term and arrange the personal coaching.
I asked 3 years ago that Aitken had the above mentioned do the same. I said it before and I will say it again. The so called managers of this club don't give a rat's arse what is said on this site

gitano

Juniors
There was someone on Zero Tackle with the username Sean. He said that he had played footy at a high level and then numerous people started being a smart ass to him and giving him shit. Can anyone notice a resemblance?
Your forum stories are the best

Belta

Juniors
I get the feeling that Cooper isn’t likely to put his neck on he chopping board unless he felt strongly about the abilities of Lomax. I’m happy to accept his opinion and look forward to watching this talented footballer rise to the elite levels in the not too distant future.

possm

Coach
Did Cooper play centre at a high level?
Does Cooper understand the intricacies of playing centre?
Does Cooper understand that Gitano is the doyen of modern day centre play and opposes his view as a casual observer?
I’m not sure this Cooper bloke knows what he’s talking about.
Are you referring to a member on here or to Matt Cooper who was our Grand Final winning left centre, SOO left centre, Australian left centre and world club champion left centre.

Just for the record, I would love Saints to sign Lomax long term ASAP and to appoint Matt Cooper as his personal coach.

Datramp

Juniors
Are you referring to a member on here or to Matt Cooper who was our Grand Final winning left centre, SOO left centre, Australian left centre and world club champion left centre.

Just for the record, I would love Saints to sign Lomax long term ASAP and to appoint Matt Cooper as his personal coach.
Plus now he trains MMA he can teach him to grapple. And dance with the stars