What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
From today, anyone caught drink-driving or under the influence of drugs in NSW will immediately lose their licence and face a fine of more than $500.
First time, low-range drink-drivers will be slapped with an on-the-spot suspension of their licence for three months and a fine of $560.
Previously, only those who have a blood alcohol concentration of 0.08 or higher cop an immediate licence suspension.
For drink drivers caught by police it means they will have to get out of their car and walk home. Under previous legislation, they could keep their licence while they went to court.
Drivers found with drugs in their system will face the same penalties if the offence is confirmed by laboratory analysis.
Police and the NSW government hope the crackdown will help reduce the state’s road fatalities.
Some 68 people died in alcohol-related crashes on NSW roads last year. Drug-driving resulted in a similar number of deaths.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/n...5pljOdSmzBtgsu2Hhdy2j-p5xiAo_Dnk5LO03RARRJxBs

hindy111

Post Whore
Opinions.

I am purchasing some new blades for my muhle89.

Now the guy wanted $29.90 for 100. Or best offer.
I threw him a $26.50 to test the water but i certainly have wiggle room. He counter offers me at $29. So i counter offer the counter offer. $27.48
It is turning into a real game of chess. I am hoping he buckles but if not do I go any higher?
I get about 4-5 weeks out of a blade. This sets me up for close to 5yrs.

Eelogical

Referee
Opinions.

I threw him a $26.50 to test the water but i certainly have wiggle room. He counter offers me at $29. So i counter offer the counter offer. $27.48
It is turning into a real game of chess. I am hoping he buckles but if not do I go any higher?
Grow a beard.

84 Baby

Referee
Opinions.

Get a battery operated one. 6Ah should suffice

Opinions.

Why not offer him an incentive deal? $26 now + $X depending on how long the first 3 blades last? Or just work out that, for $1.52 it's probably not worth thinking about. Or see what Rammy thinks.

hindy111

Post Whore
He buckled... $27.48
Gave him a real lesson in business. Hit him at 5.27 just before close up and a long day.

Now I just brokered a deal with Mick. We are going halves. Problem is chosing who gets what as its a sampler pack. 20 types with 5 blades in each.
We decided to do a draft system. 5min between picks. But problem is who goes first. Thats where Micks brother comes into equation. He is going to flip a coin.

strider

Post Whore
He buckled... $27.48
Gave him a real lesson in business. Hit him at 5.27 just before close up and a long day.

Now I just brokered a deal with Mick. We are going halves. Problem is chosing who gets what as its a sampler pack. 20 types with 5 blades in each.
We decided to do a draft system. 5min between picks. But problem is who goes first. Thats where Micks brother comes into equation. He is going to flip a coin.
So interesting .... tell us more

ps: i have no idea what this is all about

Latest posts