What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore
Getting a quote for insurance from coles.
A question is who is your current insurer.

If I say Ammi its $674
If I say Coles its $754
If I say Gio its $705

Can anyone explain the variance? Its cheap if your not loyal.

emjaycee

Coach
Getting a quote for insurance from coles.
A question is who is your current insurer.

If I say Ammi its $674
If I say Coles its $754
If I say Gio its $705

Can anyone explain the variance? Its cheap if your not loyal.
The variance is the difference between one price and the other. To work it out just simply subtract the lower one from the higher one.

Hope that helps.
:p

Bazal

Post Whore
Smart arse response delivered!

Looks like my work here is done.
giphy.gif

eels81236

Bench
Well the footy sucks balls, so let’s all turn our attention to cheering home Disruptor in the Group 2 Sires Produce at Eagle Farm tomorrow.
Trainer is very happy with him. Worth a couple of dollars each way at $8. Gamble responsibly.

Gronk

Staff member
Well the footy sucks balls, so let’s all turn our attention to cheering home Disruptor in the Group 2 Sires Produce at Eagle Farm tomorrow.
Trainer is very happy with him. Worth a couple of dollars each way at $8. Gamble responsibly.
GL mate.

Bazal

Post Whore
The footy was last night. I've moved on... Got the Giro d'Italia going strong with an Aussie stage victory already, cricket world cup warm up games starting, and some even shitter teams than us to watch over the weekend