What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

hindy111

Post Whore
Maybe, but he’s sure as shit not our solution.

He is ok. I don't think BA is great but good enough. A change would of been nice but then the whole 3yr rebuild shut that comes with changing coaches.
Atleast if BA DOESNT perform next season we can cut him with a 12mth payout

hindy111

Post Whore
What is our solution? Do you know?

Yes.
Our squad to have any chance in competing with top 4 needs to be 100% fit.
MJ,Brown x 2.
And a few juniors to burst into scene.
Stefano will be one. He may even make a late charge come rnd 18.

This squad is operating under cap already. We can't afford 3 or 4 top 17 players out.

If we had our best 17 I'd go into every game feeling like we had some chance tbh.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yes.
MJ,Brown x 2.

This squad is operating under cap already. We can't afford 3 or 4 top 17 players out.

If we had our best 17 I'd go into every game feeling like we had some chance tbh.

Really good points.

I think we, as a group (and I'm including myself, because I've been guilty of it, too) sometimes forget thst, at various points of the season this far, we have been missing:

Dylan Brown
Nathan Brown
Blake Ferguson
Michael Jennings
Manu Ma'u
Maika Sivo

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, but that is a fair chunk of talent missing, at one point or another.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He is ok. I don't think BA is great but good enough. A change would of been nice but then the whole 3yr rebuild shut that comes with changing coaches.
Atleast if BA DOESNT perform next season we can cut him with a 12mth payout
You don't need to rebuild just because you change coaches ffs!

But if you are going to rebuild you need some stability in the planning group, whether that's a coach or HoF or Peter O'Sullivan.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Yes.
MJ,Brown x 2.

We were under the cap until we gave it all to Gutho.

Delboy

First Grade
Think there is lot more angst compared to last year, as the season has massive highs and lows. It's been elated thendeflated , and the roller coaster has been really difficult as last year we were just deflated.

The signings gave us focus and hope, first 5 games followed by BankWest provided a vision of success, the last 2 weeks have been relatively hard to take. However, it's game on again and we live in hope, a defeat this week would see more pressure on BA and the asst coaches .

T-Boon

Coach
Think there is lot more angst compared to last year, as the season has massive highs and lows. It's been elated thendeflated , and the roller coaster has been really difficult as last year we were just deflated.

The signings gave us focus and hope, first 5 games followed by BankWest provided a vision of success, the last 2 weeks have been relatively hard to take. However, it's game on again and we live in hope, a defeat this week would see more pressure on BA and the asst coaches .

Exactly. Everyone was fired up about the great stadium and starts thinking it will be filled regularly and we have a pumped up team, then they go and lay a dump on that with a month of crap effort and Arthur the whole time with his dumb expressionless face and useless weak press conferences.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Currently we all hope Bankwest remains a "Fortress" as a minimal requirement. Should our form regress at home similar to elsewhere it will be a massive momentum swing against Eels leaders imo. I thought the writing was on the wall versus The Dragons though. BA would know that good performances at home are not negotiable. He needs to get it right. Bring it home boys.

T-Boon

Coach
Penrith will be more up for this game than us.
If we can even be near their intensity I will be happy with the effort.

emjaycee

Coach

Having just signed a new 2 year contract, I fail to see how the pressure is increased on BA.

emjaycee

Coach
Exactly. Everyone was fired up about the great stadium and starts thinking it will be filled regularly and we have a pumped up team, then they go and lay a dump on that with a month of crap effort and Arthur the whole time with his dumb expressionless face and useless weak press conferences.

Just like this looser:
https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2019/round-10/sharks-round-10/

Or maybe this looser:
https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2019/round-10/dragons-round-10/

Or even this looser:
https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2019/round-10/panthers-round-10/

T-Boon

Coach
They should just piss press conferences off.

Pointless

Either that or clubs should start seeing them as the 10 minutes worth of advertisement that they are (apart from all the advertisement on display behind the coaches). Get the coaches to promote the next home game.

Bazal

Post Whore
Either that or clubs should start seeing them as the 10 minutes worth of advertisement that they are (apart from all the advertisement on display behind the coaches). Get the coaches to promote the next home game.

Yeah, no.

Clubs employ coaches to coach. Not sure why you also want them to do the media add marketing jobs.

Latest posts